What to do if the nails are very loose?
Any woman wants to be perfectly beautiful. For this, she does not feel sorry for money, time, or energy. Representatives of the beautiful half of humanity care for their skin, hair, diet, follow fashion, etc. But sometimes it still happens annoying trouble that someone seem trivial, and the real lady seriously upset. For example, many women have very loose nails. This happens for the following reasons:
- The lack of micronutrients and vitamins in the body, which are necessary for normal growth and strengthening of the nails. These are calcium, zinc, silicon and iron.
- Frequent stay in a humid environment.
- Wrong manicure.
- The destructive effect of detergents, drying skin and nails.
Your nails are exfoliated: what to do - you will think. There are several very effective ways to help deal with this problem.
- To fill the calcium deficiency, it is necessary to take special vitamin complexes. Since in its pure form calcium is not absorbed, it must be combined with vitamin D.Also it is necessary to correct your diet and replenish it with such products as cheese, cottage cheese, milk, fish, nuts, white cabbage and sea kale. To correct the lack of silicon in the body, consume string beans, lettuce, parsley, currants, bananas. Iron is found in sufficient quantities in lean meat, liver, apples and dried fruits.
Lack of iodine also adversely affects the nails and is one of the reasons why nails are cracked. If you get less of this substance from food, then think about taking it in the form of a medical product.
- Wash gloves before washing dishes, wet cleaning or hand washing. After completing contact with water, lubricate your hands with a moisturizer.
- To prevent nails from breaking due to the wrong manicure, remove the lacquer only with a natural liquid that does not contain acetone. Two days a week, nails should rest from varnish. Do not use a metal nail file. It provokes the formation of small cracks and as a result leads to delamination. You can buy special varnishes, which are designed to care for nails, subject to stratification.Such tools mechanically strengthen the nails, because they contain small inclusions of fibers of silk and nylon.
- If you are unable to take care of your nails, periodically visit the salon and do a manicure with a professional. Do not save on its beauty! In the salon you will be offered an effective procedure of "sealing the nails", the specificity of which lies in the application of special preparations to the nail plates. They contain the necessary vitamins and trace elements. This is an excellent prevention of drying and stratification of nails. "Sealing nails" can be done at home.
- Make strengthening baths for nails with the addition of sea salt. Dissolve 1 tbsp. l. sea salt in half a liter of water. The whole procedure takes about 20 minutes. If the nails are very exfoliated, then perform these manipulations daily.
The course of treatment should be at least two weeks. As a prophylactic salt bath is appropriate 2-3 times a week. Sea salt can be replaced by ordinary, adding a couple of drops of iodine. In addition, it is also necessary to soar the nails in herbal broths.To do this, chamomile and calendula, which can be purchased at any pharmacy. The proportions for the preparation of herbal baths are indicated on the package.
- Olive, castor or almond oil will also help to cope with the bundle. They contain many useful substances that nail plates need, and they perfectly nourish and strengthen nails. Make night special compresses of olive oil. Perform a similar procedure 1-2 times a week. You will need 1 tbsp. olive oil, preheated in a water bath. Add a couple of drops of iodine or lemon juice. Rub the warmed oil thoroughly into the nail plates and into the skin that surrounds them. Then wear cotton gloves and do not remove them until the morning.
- Strengthens and improves their growth red pepper. Prepare an effective mask from it. Take 1-2 tsp. any nourishing cream and half a teaspoon of red pepper. Stir these ingredients and heat them in a water bath. Put the product on your fingernails and hold for 15 minutes. After the specified time, rinse the mask with warm water.
- Eggshell is another effective remedy of traditional medicine, which has helped many women cope with exfoliated nails.To prepare such a tool, take a clean shell and dry it, removing the film and grinding it in a coffee grinder to a state of powder. Add small portions of the product to the food. To better assimilate the shell, add 2-3 capsules of fish oil to your diet. The course of treatment takes two weeks.
- Paraffin masks, too, perfectly strengthen the marigold. In addition, they are available for home use. Paraffin can be purchased at the pharmacy. It should be melted on a steam bath according to the instructions. Alternatively, you can apply it with a damp warm towel, and then cover the skin with cream.
Pros and cons of a relationship with a man who is older
What to give a birthday for 25 years
Benefits and contraindications for glycol peeling
A note flower
American crime story - 3 will tell about the murder of Versace
Unusual properties of ordinary glycerin. Some useful tips
What is cross