What materials can make a dog litter?
If you have a dog, then it must definitely have its place. And you can make it yourself, even from improvised materials!
How to make a litter?
A variety of dog litters can be made by hand, even from scrap materials, and it is much easier than you think! Below are some interesting options.
Mini-house from the box
To make a hard lounger, prepare:
- an unnecessary box (for example, from an old table or other piece of furniture);
- construction stapler;
- thick fabric;
- So, you will need to sheath the box with a cloth, so first make measurements. To do this, measure the height of the box and multiply it by four, then find out the length of the box. Add these two numbers and add 10-20 centimeters. This is the length of the segment. The width will be equal to the width of the box. This is the first part. Next, fold multiplied by four the height and height of the box, add 10-20 centimeters.
- On the inside of the box (along its length) with the help of a stapler, attach the first part, on top of it attach the second (in width). The bottom can be covered with a layer of cotton or other soft material to make it more comfortable.
- Now a piece of fabric can be attached to the bottom from the back to close it completely.
From the carpet, you can make an excellent hard bedding, which you can use including for arranging a dog house that lives on the house plot.
You will need:
- old carpet;
- thick needle;
- thick thread;
- From the old carpet you need to cut a segment equal to the size of your pet.
- To the edges are not unraveled, process them with a thread, simply stitching a piece of it along the edge, grabbing it.
Lounger from pillowcases and old clothes
This option is suitable for homeless dogs, as the lounger will be soft, and practically unnecessary materials will be used to make it.
You will need:
- old unwanted clothes;
- thread and needle.
- You just need to fill the pillowcase with old things. To make the stove flat, you can cut things, put them inside and place them evenly.
- Just sew up the edge of the pillowcase.
Sunbed from a sweater
If you have an old sweater or sweatshirt, then safely use such a thing to make a comfortable and original lounger.
Here's what you need:
- an old sweater or sweatshirt;
- soft material for stuffing;
- thread and needle;
- old little pillow.
- First you need to sew a sweater from one sleeve to the other, that is, on the middle part (do not touch the sleeves themselves).
- Now put a pillow on the bottom and sew a sweater over the bottom edge. The foundation is ready.
- Now you need to make bumpers. If the sweater has a high neck, then it is desirable to cut it off. Next, sew it up.
- Through the sleeves, fill the future sides with soft material, so that they are rather dense.
- Now lift the sides and fasten them around the edges of the sleeves.
- The original litter is ready!
To make a mini-tent for a small dog, prepare the following materials and accessories:
- thick wire;
- plywood sheet;
- scissors or office knife;
- unnecessary T-shirt;
- needle and thread.
- First you need to cut the base out of plywood.
- Next, make a frame. To do this, take a piece of wire, bend it with an arc so that it is placed diagonally from one corner to the other. Secure it.To do this, make holes in the corners of the base with an awl, thread the tips of the arc through them and bend them (you can fix them with staples using a stapler).
- Also secure the second arc.
- Now place the frame in a T-shirt so that the neck is on one side (this is the main entrance), and the sleeves are on the sides. The bottom can either be tied with a rope, or cut to the size of the frame and sew.
You can make a litter, for example, from an old pillow, which has long become not so soft and almost flat, which is why you are not using it. Pet she certainly will like.
You can also sew the bench independently. To do this, sew a bag from any fabric, fill it with some soft material (a sintepon or holofiber from an old jacket will work fine).
- Do not forget to measure the dog so that the litter fits to its size.
- To make couches are better from dense materials, they are more practical. For example, denim is perfect.
- Show the litter immediately to your pet, offer to test it in action. If he ignores her, then, probably, he did not like something.Perhaps the pet does not like the smell or color.
- It is advisable not to make the couch too bright, perform it in calm and neutral tones.
- All materials are pre-cleaned to remove unpleasant odors. This is especially true of old fabrics, they must be washed.
- Make bedding as much as possible from quality materials, especially if the pet is allergic.
- You can make two beds at once to change them periodically or place them in different rooms.
Now your dog will definitely know his place and enjoy it.
Housing for Power Supply
Creative decor for the garden and the garden of plastic bottles
Angelina Jolie starred with wild animals
How to clean a stainless steel
Recipe for salmon tartar
Care for indoor flowers. How to make bouquets of flowers. When to transplant indoor plants
Pie with sorrel - recipes from puff, sand and yeast dough on kefir for oven and multivark. Selection of the best recipes for liquid dough and without yeast for pie with stuffing from sorrel