What is useful prunes?
Prunes are incredibly useful for the human body. Dried fruit has an exquisite taste and has healing properties. What prunes are useful for - our article will tell.
The composition of prunes includes valuable substances and vitamins such as cellulose, citric and malic acids, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron.
- It is recommended to take in infectious diseases instead of harmful chemicals, as prunes have antibacterial properties, as well as in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Improves immunity;
- Fights cardiovascular and oncological diseases;
- Normalizes the bowels and metabolism;
- Restores performance;
- Improves mood;
- Normalizes pressure;
- Improves skin condition;
- Fights aging;
- Lowers cholesterol;
- Improves vision;
- Increases appetite, if you eat a couple of berries. If you eat more than five - dulls the feeling of hunger;
- Promotes weight loss;
- An alternative substitute for sweets.
Prunes are widely used in cooking: it is added to salads, meats, desserts and compotes.
When purchasing prunes, choose black fruits with a slight shine. If there is a brown tint - it means there was a violation in the processing of the fruit.
Cleaning sewage soda soda and vinegar
Unusual properties of ordinary glycerin. Some useful tips
How to become a blogger. Where to begin
And our great-grandmothers in the field gave birth, or is it worth giving birth at home
Top 5 most useful types of greenery
French cuisine: frog legs