What is useful for fractional food for the body?
Recently, fractional power has become particularly fashionable. And is it so useful, as many believe? And how to adhere to its principles?
What it is?
Fractional eating involves the frequent use of small portions of food. Ideally, the number of meals per day should be 5-6, in any case they should be no less than 4. But the portions should be reduced, and this is important.
How it works?
It would seem that the more often you eat, the more calories, carbohydrates and fats enter the body. But in fact, the main feature of fractional nutrition is to reduce the volume of portions, that is, the volume of food consumed, in fact, remains the same and is within the normal range. And the effect is based on the fact that the food comes fractional, that is, in parts. What does it give?
This way of nutrition allows you to speed up the metabolism, because every time the body will waste energy on the processing of incoming food. And it certainly contributes to losing weight, because the more calories are consumed, the more actively fats are burned.
A few important rules that will help you lose weight:
- Fractional nutrition is not designed for a week or even a month. It must become a habit and become part of your new life.
- The volume of one serving should not exceed 200-250 grams.
- The number of meals is 5-6 times a day.
- Use a sufficient amount of fluid, namely, at least 1.5-2 liters per day.
- Adhere to the principles of diet. Exclude from the menu, fried, flour, fatty, sweet, convenience foods, fast food, smoked. The diet may include fruits, berries and vegetables, fermented milk and dairy products (with a low percentage of fat), whole grains, low-fat fish and meat, seafood.
- Such methods of heat treatment of products as baking in the oven, stewing, boiling or steaming are welcome. Frying and smoking should be abandoned.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of fractional nutrition for weight loss:
- Positive results. The extra pounds really go away, and this has been proven by many. In addition, the effect is persistent, that is, you can easily maintain weight.
- A few contraindications. Fractional nutrition is considered healthy and correct from a physiological point of view, so that it is indicated for certain diseases.
- You will not have a feeling of hunger, because the interval between meals is not more than 2.5-3 hours. During this time, you just do not have time to get hungry.
- You can accelerate the metabolism, and this will affect not only the process of weight loss, but also the functioning of all important body systems.
- You normalize digestion. First, the digestive tract will work more actively, which will prevent the occurrence of constipation (this problem often occurs when most diets are observed). Secondly, the digestive organs will not experience such loads as with two or three meals a day in large portions, in which the stomach stretches and simply does not cope with processing.
- All products are digested much better and more complete. If the portions are large, then the nutrients simply do not have time to be properly absorbed.
- Getting used to fractional nutrition is pretty simple.
- You will be able to maintain normal blood sugar levels. After eating a small amount of food, the amount of insulin increases, but only slightly and not for long.
- Such nutrition can be called rational, balanced and healthy, because all the necessary substances enter the body,as the diet is varied.
- Adhering to the principles is not difficult at all, because the restrictions are minimal, but there is no hunger.
- Since the digestive tract is not loaded (especially in the afternoon), sleep becomes calmer, healthier and stronger.
- You will notice an increase in efficiency, will become much more vigorous and active, because your body will work like a clock.
- Perhaps you will not be able to evaluate the effect immediately, because the body needs time to adjust to the new mode of functioning.
- You should not expect that weight loss will be fast, but lost kilograms will not return again.
- Eating is not very convenient, especially for active and busy people who spend most of their time on the go. To eat 5-6 times a day, you need to carry food and take time to use it, and this is not always and possible everywhere.
- This option may not suit everyone, some cannot get used to it.
- Increases the risk of caries, because the contacts of teeth with food will become more frequent. But if you follow the oral hygiene, then problems can be avoided.
- You will have to make a menu for every day, as well as prepare various products,and this can take a lot of time. But you can make a menu for the week and cook something for a few days, then the task will be easier.
Here is an example of a fractional power menu for one day:
- Breakfast (8:00): a plate of porridge in milk with a spoon of natural honey or fruit, a cup of coffee or tea.
- Second breakfast (10: 30-11: 00): fruit or a portion of cottage cheese or yogurt.
- Lunch (13:00): vegetable soup (with the addition of meat, poultry or fish).
- Snack: (15: 30-16: 00): light dessert (for example, jelly or pudding) or a small portion of nuts with dried fruits.
- Dinner (18: 30-19: 00): a portion of boiled chicken breast or lean fish and vegetable salad (you can replace the stew).
- Before going to bed you can drink a glass of nonfat kefir.
Recommendations to all those who decide to adhere to the principles of fractional feeding:
- To control the volume of each serving, purchase a small plate and eat only from it.
- To get used to the new way of eating, you should act gradually. If you usually eat two or three times a day in large portions, then at first slightly reduce their volume and increase the number of receptions by one. Next, reduce the volume and increase the frequency of power to gradually reach the norm.
- It is necessary to adhere to the norm of daily calorie intake.It should not exceed 1500 calories, if you want to lose weight, or 1800-2000, if you maintain body weight.
- If you feel that this way of eating does not suit you (for example, your health has worsened, chronic diseases have worsened), then you should not stick to it.
- If it is difficult for you to eat fractional, then you can do the following: eat three times a day, but reduce the amount of servings, and between the main methods make small snacks (fruits, yogurts).
Eat fractional, correct and balanced to improve your body and health!
Sunflowers with your own hands
How can I quickly wash the batteries in the house
How to make a real fruit and berry fruit juice
Developing our vocals at home
Chebbi chic - an interesting style in clothing and interior (13 photos)
Tar soap from acne