What is micronidling?
It's no secret that over the years, our appearance has undergone changes, including the card of any woman - a person. In his youth, his oval is clear and smooth, due to elastic collagen filaments, but with the inevitable structural deformation of collagen, he gradually begins to lose its properties, leading to age-related skin defects in the form of gravitational ptosis and wrinkles.
Beautiful ladies do not give up in the struggle for youth, all the more so as new methods of rejuvenation and elimination of cosmetic defects are being developed, one of which is micronidling, which appeared several years ago, but already actively offered by advanced cosmetic and health centers.
Micronidling is a mechanical piercing of the skin using a special apparatus for feeding its deep layers with biologically active substances, which activates fibroblasts that produce such important facial features as collagen with elastin and hyaluronic acid.Another common name for the method is collagen-stimulating therapy.
The essence of the process is the injury of the skin with the needles of a roller to create small holes in it, through which special serums are inserted. In this way, the active substances from the serum composition can quickly reach the deeper layers of the skin and be absorbed by the cells, stimulate the production of collagen with tissue regeneration, leading to skin rejuvenation.
Another pole of the method is the destruction of small stagnant capillaries with needles, which allows you to update the blood in the affected area and improve metabolism. Along the way, skin color improves and its evenness is achieved by eliminating skin seals. Traces of needles quickly disappear, without causing much discomfort, but the result of the procedure pleases for a long time.
Advantages and disadvantages of the method
Mikronidling like both parties involved in the process. Women for the speed and long-term effect of rejuvenation, and beauticians for simplicity and safety. Like any cosmetic technique, micronidling has its pros and cons. The advantages include:
- alternative procedures such as laser resurfacing, deep dermabrasion and peeling in terms of rejuvenation and scar removal;
- alternative to fillers in terms of wrinkle repair;
- slight pain during the procedure;
- absolute safety and sterility using disposable microneedles;
- the ability to work out any zones by adjusting the length of the needles;
- the ability to deliver nutrients deep into the dermis;
- minimal rehabilitation period.
Among the shortcomings I want to note:
- the release of blood during the process throughout the skin treatment area;
- lower intensity of the method in comparison with the laser technique, requiring repetition of manipulations after some time to achieve a lasting effect, which, however, is achieved;
- skin damage when using low-quality equipment;
- the possibility of complications in the presence of related factors, for example, herpes simplex.
Who is recommended method?
Micronidling is an effective tool for solving a wide range of cosmetic problems associated with age-related skin changes,but it is no less successful in combating such defects as stretch marks and scars, skin hyperpigmentation as a result of hormonal disorders, cellulite and fat deposits.
Micronidling is able to eliminate the effects of chemical peeling and plastics - to restore sensitivity to the skin and to narrow pores, and trichologists recommended the method for activating hair follicles, growing hair and improving their structure, nourishing the skin on the head, and so on. Indications for the procedure, if the patient has:
- loose and sagging skin, mimic wrinkles;
- age spots, scars and scarring, post-acne;
- oily skin, enlarged pores, comedones;
- dry and dehydrated skin;
- as prevention of age-related changes in the skin.
Micronidling has a number of contraindications, so before starting the procedure, you should consult with your doctor and make the right decision if there are concomitant, especially chronic diseases. It is also important to identify allergies to substances used in the method and take into account contraindications in the form of:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of autoimmune and oncological diseases;
- infectious and skin diseases;
- acute and chronic diseases with their exacerbation;
- blood clotting and diabetes;
- rosacea and acne skin diseases with keloid scars.
The course of treatment lasts from one and a half months to three, with one procedure per week. The process has its stages, in general, it takes one hour. In stages, it looks like this:
- Specialist beautician removes makeup and cleans the skin.
- Then disinfects it with the help of special preparations.
- Performs local anesthesia.
- After twenty to thirty minutes, apply to the skin serum with an individual composition, depending on the problem - from vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, collagen.
- Treats the skin with a roller, massaging all areas, before the performance of droplets of blood.
- The blood is removed, and antiseptic is applied to the damaged areas.
The duration of the course is determined by a cosmetologist.
Equipment and facilities
Micronidling is performed using a special roller, equipped with approximately two hundred small needles, and a serum, gel or solution with a composition of active substances.Roller is a universal tool, because it is suitable for any areas of the skin and solving a variety of different skin problems.
Injectable preparations in the form of a serum, gel or solution are individual for each client, they depend on factors such as skin tolerance and the existing problem. The most popular means to stimulate the production of collagen.
Devices vary in length of needles. Short, up to one millimeter long, are used for superficial exposure, and can be used in domestic procedures, but with the least efficiency.
The devices are medium in which one and a half millimeter needles are successful in anti-cellulite procedures and the removal of deep wrinkles. Long, with needles up to two and a half millimeters, are used by cosmetologists for the correction of such defects as deep scars, stretch marks and “orange peel”.
- Fractional, with skin punctures of individual problem areas using microscopic needles, where the length of the needles and the depth of penetration are individual for each client.
- Electric, using a unique laser and the lack of punctures on the skin.
The technique is selected by a specialist, taking into account the tasks set and the individual condition of the patient's skin. The results are noticeable quickly, almost after the first procedure. After five sessions, the problem zone ceases to be a problem, updating almost completely.
Rehabilitation and follow up
After the procedure, the client does not need rehabilitation, quickly returning to the normal rhythm of life. However, there are a number of rules aimed at preserving the effect for a longer period, which must be implemented in the period after its implementation:
- for some time you will have to abandon the decorative and ordinary cosmetics that you used to care for your skin, preferring special healing, moisturizing and antibacterial drugs prescribed by a cosmetologist;
- among the forbidden procedures are a solarium, a swimming pool, a sauna, a bath, a hot bath;
- set aside for a while visiting fitness centers, exclude outdoor activities;
- Protect your skin from sun exposure by using sunscreen when going outside.
Of course, thanks to cosmetologists for the continued concern for the beauty of women, but we must remember that hardware cosmetology is not a panacea, but only a necessary measure in the absence of superficial skin care. Therefore, it is better to preserve the beauty of the young, not to be lazy to take care of the skin with the help of natural remedies, and if necessary, use non-aggressive hardware methods, including micronidling.
Felt gift box
For some reason, choose BabyOne highchairs
Stewardess - a profession that you have been dreaming about since childhood
Beautiful and original handbag made of felt. Master Class
Plastic Pipe Drilling Machine
And our great-grandmothers in the field gave birth, or is it worth giving birth at home