Than you can quickly clean the carpet?
Carpet - although it is pleasant to the touch and very comfortable, but very capricious flooring. And this is due, primarily, to the fact that to keep it clean, you have to make a lot of effort. But what if pollution has already occurred? How to cope with them?
How to clean?
So, how to clean the carpet at home? All types of cleaning can be divided into three main groups, and each of them should be written in detail.
Methods for dry cleaning:
- The easiest and most common method of dry cleaning is using a vacuum cleaner. It will easily remove dust and debris from the pile. But with stains such a device can not cope.
- Another option is the use of specialized powder for carpet coatings (you can buy them at the household chemical store). It's quite easy to use them. Pour a small amount on the area of contamination and wait a few hours. Then simply remove the powder with a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace special tools can be conventional laundry detergent or soda. It should be used in the same way: pour on the stain, leave for a few hours or overnight, and then remove with a vacuum cleaner.
- If you literally just spilled tea, juice, coffee or some other drink on the carpet, then as soon as possible fill the area with talcum powder, salt, starch or crushed chalk. Such products will quickly absorb the liquid and noticeably reduce the degree of contamination or even remove it completely if you started acting immediately.
Can I remove powdered formulations without a vacuum cleaner? You can use a broom, but in this case, a certain number of particles will remain in the pile. If you have the opportunity, then remove the canvas, bring it to the street and knock it out well.
Wet cleaning is quite effective, but it is not suitable for all types. And especially often used folk remedies.
- To eliminate dark spots, you can use citric acid. Dissolve two tablespoons in the glass and proceed to processing.
- You can try to remove old stains with hydrogen peroxide.
- Clean the carpet with soda.Cook gruel out of it, spreading three tablespoons of powder with two tablespoons of warm water.
- Greasy traces are quickly removed with dishwashing detergent.
- Strong contamination can be treated with ammonia. It should be diluted with warm water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Use the laundry soap, dissolving three tablets of its chips in half a glass of warm water.
- If you are soiled carpet ink, then for their removal, you can use a mixture of regular alcohol (or vodka) and turpentine. These components are taken in equal quantities.
- Will help with vinegar. It is first diluted with water in a proportion of 1:10, and then gently applied to the contamination site.
Foamy cleaning involves the minimum amount of moisture and maximum penetration into the pile, so this type is considered one of the most effective.
You can get the foam from any detergent. So, you can use shampoo: as a special and designed to clean the carpet, and the usual, which you usually wash your hair (suitable shampoo for pets).
You can use detergent, but it's better for delicate fabrics.Suitable and soap shavings, you can cook it by wiping a slice of soap on a grater. And greasy stains are best removed with foam obtained from dishwashing detergent.
How to clean? First, beat the foam, then apply it on a sponge and proceed to cleaning. Next, you need to remove the composition with a slightly damp sponge.
How to choose the type of cleaning and a suitable tool?
How to determine exactly what tool and what type of cleaning to use? Consider the degree of contamination. The higher it is, the more effective the remedy will be needed. In addition, in this case, it is unlikely to be able to do without moisture, since with a dry cleaning the stain may not be completely removed.
Estimate the length of the pile. The larger it is, the longer the carpet will dry, which means that high humidity and abundant wetting should be avoided.
Also, be sure to take into account the material from which the carpet is made. If the fibers are natural, then under the influence of moisture, they can be deformed and sit down. In addition, drying will be very long, and this can lead to dampness and the formation of mold.
Materials such as polyester or acrylic are practically not polluted, they are water resistant, but when using aggressive compounds can quickly wear out.Turclone is very easy to clean, and it is best to use foam for this. Although nylon absorbs impurities, they can be easily removed with wet cleaning.
Another important criterion to consider when choosing a product is the basis of coverage. There are several options:
- The natural base quickly absorbs moisture and because of this can be deformed. In addition, due to water absorption and slow drying, the risk of mold growth increases.
- The synthetic base is the most practical and non-capricious, since it does not absorb moisture and does not change its properties even with an excess of water.
- The glue base does not tolerate abundant wetting and the use of aggressive liquid agents, since with such effects its integrity may be compromised.
Several important rules effective and harmless for carpet cleaning:
- Whatever the cover, do not let it get too wet, especially if you need to clean it without removing it from the floor.
- The sooner you begin to remove the stain, the more chances you have to get rid of it completely.
- To prevent the stain from becoming enlarged or growing, it is advisable to start removing it from the edges towards the center. If you move from the middle, the contamination site may increase.
- It is advisable to test any selected agent in an inconspicuous and small area of the coating in order to evaluate its effect and the response of the material.
- Even if you are planning a wet cleaning, pre-vacuum the carpet to remove dust and other dry particles such as sand, bread crumbs, earth, and so on.
- For convenience, you can divide the entire coverage into sections and process them in turn.
- Plasticine, wax or chewing gum can be removed with the help of cold. Put on the bag with ice, and then carefully remove the stain with a knife.
- After cleaning it is important to dry the carpet well. To do this, it is desirable to remove it from the floor and hang out on the balcony. If this is not possible, simply open all windows. Accelerate the hair dryer process.
- Try not to contaminate the coating. Do not walk on it in street shoes, do not eat in the room.
The casket from the book
Video of the day: trailer for the new season Games of Thrones
Bride Wedding Bottle
Unforgettable trip to Israel
Starting point in business