What can be made from pepper?
Peppers are often dried and used as a spicy seasoning for the dish, also consumed fresh. There are many varieties of pepper: Bulgarian, hot, chili and others. Recipes of dishes, which include pepper, a great many, the article will be presented only a few.
What can be made from bell pepper
Bulgarian pepper is the most common and used ingredient in recipes. It is added to salads, soups, side dishes. Roast, stew, boil and just eat fresh. The taste of bell peppers is sweet and not scalding. One of the most popular dishes is stuffed Bulgarian pepper, its advantage is that you can stuff it with any ingredients.
Stuffed Bell Pepper
- 5 pieces of bell pepper medium size
- 500 grams of minced meat
- 1/2 cup rice
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 1 onion head
- 1 medium sized carrot
- spices and salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. Spoon Rast. minced roasting oils
- Put on cooking rice.
- Wash pepper, remove seeds.To do this, incise the stem and, pulling, pull out the core, remove the remaining seeds with water. So the vegetable remains safe and sound.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Preparing minced meat: add oil to the pan when heated, put the minced meat with onions and carrots, add salt and spices to taste, fry, stirring, until cooked.
- By this time, rice is ready and you need to cool it.
- Mix rice and minced meat.
- Stuff the pepper mixture.
- Mix water and tomato juice, you can add salt and spices.
- Put the pepper in a deep and wide saucepan so that it stands on top with minced meat, add water with tomato juice. Bring to a boil, cover, simmer for 30-40 minutes over medium heat.
What can be made from bell pepper for the winter
From the fragrant bell pepper is obtained excellent preservation for the winter.
- Bulgarian sweet pepper
- parsley, garlic for the filling
- var. oil, vinegar, sugar, salt for marinade
- For the filling: Mix the chopped parsley and garlic.
- Wash peppers from seeds (in the same way as for stuffed).
- Pour the oil and vinegar into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add sugar and salt.
- Boil the pepper in the mixture until cooked (it should be soft).
- Place on a large platter and flatten down with a load.
- When the pepper has cooled down a little, fill it with stuffing, literally a tsp in each.
- Put the stuffed pepper in clean jars, alternating with parsley leaves and garlic cloves, top with the remaining marinade.
- Banks to put in a large saucepan, cover with lids and sterilize 30 minutes from boiling.
- Pull out the cans and roll up.
What can be made from green pepper
Green pepper is very juicy, has a bitter-sweet taste. It is added as an ingredient in a variety of dishes. Bulgarians fry it on the grill. At home, you can cook roasted green peppers. This will require:
- green pepper
- var. butter
- Fry whole, seed-cleaned and washed peppers in a skillet with oil. Before frying on each side of the pepper to make punctures. The degree of readiness is determined by the softness of the vegetable.
- Sprinkle the ready pepper with salt and crushed garlic.
- Cover and let it infuse for 20 minutes.
Thick and long eyelashes - it is possible
Green Dog Food
Merry Christmas predictions
How to choose a good corkscrew
Argan oil and its amazing properties
Flower for curtains
What is yam and what it eats