What a miracle this green walnut!
Unripe (green) walnuts have a large range of positive effects on the human body, and therefore the fruits of milk ripeness are very popular in traditional medicine. Healthy nuts are also made from green nuts.
Green nuts have a relatively soft skin and core. They are easily pierced with a toothpick or needle. The diameter of the fruit of milk maturity is about two and a half centimeters. The kernel of the nuts still resembles a gelatinous mass, and the shell does not have a strong shell. Their green skin is juicy and tender, it is not separated from the shell.
Harvesting unripe nuts is carried out in May and the first half of June. Checking whether it is time to collect the fruits, they are pierced with a large needle.
If the needle easily went through the nut and the juice began to flow out of the hole, fruits can be collected. These nuts are easily cut with a knife.
An unripe nut is rich in:
- ascorbic acid (unripe nuts in content are not inferior to such sources of this vitamin,like citrus fruits, wild rose and black currant);
- vitamins PP and E, as well as group B;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- quercetin, hyperoside and other flavonoids;
- iodine, cobalt, calcium and other minerals;
- essential oil;
- substance juglone, which noted bactericidal effect;
- organic acids, etc.
Properties of unripe walnut:
- improves health;
- promotes healing and epithelization of wounds;
- stops bleeding;
- counteracts atherosclerosis;
- has an astringent effect;
- has antiparasitic activity;
- speeds up recovery after exhaustive exercise;
- reduces the manifestation of inflammation;
- has a bactericidal effect;
- is an excellent source of ascorbic acid and iodine;
- copes with diarrhea;
- helps to eliminate impotence due to the large content of vitamins P and E.
In chopped immature nuts, combined with honey, noted the property to strengthen the immune system.
- Individual intolerance to compounds present in unripe green nuts may occur.
- The use of walnuts milk ripeness is undesirable with an excess of iodine in the body.
- Sometimes allergic reactions occur to the unripe fruit of the nut.
- Tincture of unripe nuts on vodka is not recommended for psoriasis and neurodermatitis, as well as for gastritis (anacid) and urticaria.
To get the juice, the washed young fruits should be cut into slices and placed in sterile jars, sprinkled with sugar. Sugar take twice as much as nuts. Capacity lids are closed and insisted in the refrigerator, periodically draining the liquid that forms in them. This liquid is juice. You can drink it all year at tea. a spoon. Also, to extract the juice, a mixture of chopped nuts with sugar can be passed through a juicer.
Features of the juice of unripe nuts:
- The juice obtained from nuts of milk ripeness, a lot of iodine and other nutrients, so it can serve as a tonic, and is also recommended for hypothyroidism.
- Because the juice contains a very large dose of vitamin C, it is recommended for scurvy.
- Juice of nuts of milky ripeness helps with angina. It is diluted ten times with boiled water and used to rinse the throat several times a day.
- Rubbing the juice of unripe nuts in the skin helps to get rid of unwanted hairiness (for example, on the face of women). Rub juice should be once a day.
- Before using the juice on the skin, it is important to check its sensitivity in a small area, as well as to know that the skin may temporarily turn yellow.
Green peel is a good medicinal raw materials:
- An infusion made from such a green peel, as well as juice from it, is used in traditional medicine as a remedy for weakness in muscles and overwork.
- Mixing such an infusion or juice with honey, get anti-tumor, anti-ulcer and blood-purifying agent.
- A decoction of green peel is effective for eczema, tuberculosis of the skin, purulent rash, scabies or herpes.
- Infusions and decoctions on the peel of green nuts are a good prevention of caries.
- If the peel of green nuts is dried and crushed, then the resulting powder can be used to heal abrasions and stop bleeding from the nose.
- By mixing such crushed skin with milk serum, an effective remedy is obtained for diffuse goiter.
- Grinding the peel and the bay tea. a spoonful of raw material obtained with a glass of boiling water, tea is prepared to help clean the vessels. This tea is especially valuable when honey is added to it.
Grinding 100 grams of green nuts, along with their skin, the raw material is filled with 500 ml of vegetable oil. The container with nuts and butter is kept for a month in a dark warm place, after which the oil is filtered.
This oil, obtained from green nuts, has a laxative and antihelminthic effect. They can also lubricate the skin for its various diseases. This oil also helps with varicose veins - they are recommended to lubricate the dilated veins. This oil tincture for external use will also help with frostbite, hair loss and anal fissures. It can be consumed inside as well - it is effective in case of diseases of the nervous system and renal pathology.
Compote, marinade and jam can be made from green nuts.
Unripe nut fruits are often used for making jam, getting not just a treat, but an excellent product for preventing colds, strengthening the immune system and supporting the thyroid gland.The jam of unripe walnuts has a positive effect on the course of the inflammatory processes in the kidneys. Such jam is recommended for use by women who have fibroids.
The nuances of making jam:
- take a hundred unripe nuts and soak them for a month, regularly changing the water twice a day to remove from the fruit bitterness and astringency;
- washed nuts, peeled from the outer skin, are poured on for one night with lime water (dissolve a table in a liter of water. a spoon of lime);
- for the final disposal of bitter nuts can be boiled in water several times;
- for the first cooking, take 250 grams of sugar per liter of water;
- for the second cooking for each liter of water, add a kilogram of sugar and cayenne. spoon of citric acid;
- after each cooking cool nuts;
- fruits can be cooked whole or cut into slices;
- in the first syrup cook nuts for up to three hours, in the second - until cooked;
- Add citric acid five minutes before the end of cooking;
- The final product will be soft, not decayed nuts in a transparent dark brown jam;
- pour it in cold jars.
This jam is a delicious delicious product.Its nutritional value per 100 grams: 248 kcal, 0 g of protein, 0 g of fat, 62 g of carbohydrates.
From green walnut make modicamp, which is an effective tool for the treatment of many diseases.
- To strengthen the stomachrecommend cooking green nuts in milk. Four nuts are ground and filled with 500 ml of boiled milk. The mixture boiled for five minutes, and then wrapped and infused for two hours. Strained infusion is taken two weeks 4 times a day before meals (half an hour) in half a glass. Also, with stomach diseases, tincture on alcohol from green nuts is also effective. It should be taken one month for half an hour before meals three times a day for 40 drops.
- With diarrhea.Grinding four green nuts and mixed with 200 ml of honey, you get a remedy for diarrhea. It must be taken before recovery for the sake of chayne. spoon, adding to the tea (children give half the dose). You need to store such a product in a refrigerator.
- A common restorative.For the preparation of medicinal raw materials based on green nuts, you need 4 pieces of fruit. They are washed, passed through a meat grinder and mixed with sugar or honey (0.5 kg). Store the product in the refrigerator.Adults recommend adding it to tea three times a day, as a substitute for sugar on the table. spoon. For children, one-time amount is reduced to one or two tea. spoons.
Bay four crushed green nuts 500 ml of boiling water, and infusing it in a thermos for two hours, get a decoction that helps with diarrhea and hypertension. Strained decoction take one or two tables. spoons half an hour before meals one or two weeks to 4 times a day. Regularly rinsing the mouth with such a decoction, you can strengthen your teeth.
Tincture based on unripe walnuts are most often alcoholic and honey. From the green pericarp also make water infusion, effective in the tuberculous lesion of the lymph nodes, skin and larynx.
To prepare the antihelminthic infusion on unripe nuts, take chopped green nuts (four tablespoons) and pour them with salted boiling water (a quarter of a spoonful of salt per 200 ml of water). Having infused a tool for 30 minutes, it is filtered, divided into small portions and drunk during the day.
Tincture on vodka
Alcohol tincture on green walnut kernels helps with:
- helminthic invasions;
- liver diseases;
- diseases of the stomach;
- infertility, menopause, mastopathy;
- stress, depression, irritability, nervousness;
- exhaustion, loss of strength, vitamin deficiency, iodine deficiency, anemia;
- diseases of bones;
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract, otitis media;
- brain diseases;
- radioactive effects and other pathological conditions.
Treatment with this tincture is prescribed for one month, recommending taking it three to four times a day before meals (in twenty minutes) from 30 to 40 drops.
Preparation of tincture:
- chop 100 grams of peeled nuts;
- put the crushed nuts in the bottle;
- fill the container to the top with vodka and seal it well;
- insist month, putting the bottle in a cool dark place;
- take courses - after one month take a break for one week.
- For the treatment of polycystic tincture mix with honey in the same proportion and insist 3 weeks in the refrigerator. It is necessary to accept the received means twice a day before food on tea. spoon.
- Alcohol tincture, made of honey and green nuts, will help get rid of lamblia. Her take on Chin.spoon for one month, adding to tea three times a day.
- Also, this tincture is recommended for diseases of the thyroid gland. Within a month, take 20 minutes before meals from 30 to 40 drops up to 4 times a day.
- It is effective in diabetes mellitus. Recommendations for dosage and duration of admission are the same as for thyroid diseases.
- Compresses with alcohol tincture will help get rid of heel spurs. Also, external use is recommended for radiculitis, joint diseases and osteochondrosis.
Green nuts (50 grams) are passed through the meat grinder with the peel and mixed with honey (half a kilogram). The tool must be infused for a month, and then stored in the refrigerator. It is taken for lung cancer three times a day before meals for tea. spoon.
To make green nuts a useful remedy for any type of cancer, mix one glass of crushed nuts and honey, and then add 20 grams of pharmacy iodine tincture (5%), 1/2 cup of aloe leaves (crushed) and 20 grams of medical tar. All ingredients are mixed and infused for 24 hours. For the course of treatment, such a remedy requires three portions of it, then they take a break for a month and repeat the treatment. Take the mixture is recommended for tea. spoon thrice a day with warm water.It is best to drink the drug before meals for 20 minutes.
Pericarp of an unripe nut is used by veterinarians to treat joints and skin diseases in animals.
- A decoction of unripe nuts has been used for a long time - it was recommended by Hippocrates to take it from a gastric or intestinal disorder.
- The property of boiled in the milk of unripe nuts to strengthen the stomach was revealed by the Greek physician Galen.
- In Russia, healers recommended using green nuts on an empty stomach, mixing them with honey and figs.
- French doctors during the Middle Ages prescribed a decoction of unripe nuts to patients with worms.
- In the treatises of Tibetan medicine, unripe nuts are mentioned as a remedy for malignant tumors.
Top 10 best martial arts movies
Plumeria is a gentle decoration of your garden
Master Class for 2017 Year of the Rooster Christmas Tree Chicken
Pumpkin porridge with rice
Do not rush to throw away the broken pieces of the cups: make a unique element of decor