Top 10 Strongest Allergen Products
Allergy is one of the most common diseases, and among both children and adults. The most common food allergy. And which of them cause undesirable reactions most often?
So, we offer the top 10 most dangerous allergenic products:
- Milk. Allergy to this product is associated with a high content of proteins in it, which are in some sense alien to the human body. Most often, this disease is detected in children of the first year of life, but the child may well “outgrow” it, although in some cases it persists throughout life. The most dangerous from the standpoint of undesirable reactions is precisely whole cow milk, as well as products containing it. Sometimes true allergies are confused with lactose intolerance, which is part of this product, and this condition is a consequence of metabolic disorders. In case of allergy, the milk protein is regarded by the body as alien, which causes the immune system to respond. And this condition is very dangerous.By the way, fermented milk products and condensed milk are less allergenic, as they undergo several processing steps. The reaction can affect both the skin and digestion, as well as other body systems.
- Citrus fruitalso very often cause allergies. And this is due to the fact that they belong to the group of exotic, that is, growing in distant countries. Not without reason, many doctors agree that the most useful and well-digestible are local fruits, as they contain just such a quantity of useful substances that are necessary for residents of this country. But for the digestion and normal assimilation of exotic fruits simply lack some of the enzymes, and this is due to unwanted reactions. The most dangerous are citrus with bright color, such as oranges, pomelo, grapefruit.
- Groats. Particularly allergenic are oatmeal and semolina, as well as wheat. These and some other types of cereals contain a fairly large amount of proteins - proteins that can be perceived by the body as foreign. In addition, undesirable reactions cause such components as phytic acid, as well as gluten (popularly called gluten).The latter, by the way, is trying not to include manufacturers of baby cereals in their products, as it causes intolerance and greatly disrupts the digestion process, as well as some metabolic processes.
- Chocolate. Surprisingly, there are not so many people who are allergic to cocoa, although this component is part of any chocolate. But it also occurs, because approximately 10-15 percent of the beans consist of protein structures, and any proteins can cause undesirable reactions. But why is the favorite treat by many so dangerous? It is associated with other ingredients. The first is milk, and it, as it has already become known, is the strongest allergen. The second component is nuts, they are also often included in the composition of chocolate. The third possible ingredient is wheat. On the package you can find information that in her favorite dessert you can find traces of it. Also, the composition may include soy, which is also an allergen in itself. And that's why chocolate so often causes allergic reactions, and quite strong. Most often occur skin manifestations.
- Eggs. They, too, are known to contain protein, or rather consist partly of it.And this substance is perceived by the human body as dangerous, so the immune system perceives it as a threat and begins to attack, and such an attack can cause very serious complications. Allergen can be both common and most familiar to many chicken eggs, and more exotic goose, quail, and many others. Some allergies refuse only proteins, while others cannot afford to eat even the seemingly innocuous and so useful yolk. Egg allergy is complicated by the fact that they are part of many other commonly used products, such as mayonnaise and most types of baking.
- Red berries and fruits. Such a bright color supposedly warns that the product should not be consumed. Substances that give such a color to products are, for the most part, very useful, but very complex in their structure and therefore are quite difficult to assimilate by the body. By the way, the most allergenic are exotic products. And some scientists believe that such a reaction is associated with genetic memory. In other words, it is a kind of protection against dangerous fruit and berries, which often used ignorant primitive people.As for strawberries, which cause severe allergies more often than other berries, it has a special structure in which pollen can accumulate, and it is a strong allergen.
- Honey. It is so tasty and incredibly useful, but it often causes rashes and other manifestations, such as severe edema (including the larynx, as well as the upper respiratory tract). But the thing is that honey, like other beekeeping products, contains pollen that industrious bees collect from a wide variety of plants.
- Nuts, especially peanuts. Such an allergy has been described in many films, as it is the most dangerous. Some heroes literally fainted, and this is not the invention of directors, but the absolute truth. Even the smallest amount of nuts can cause the strongest reaction, up to anaphylactic shock, which, by the way, can be fatal if delayed. And the allergy can develop in a matter of seconds. Such an immune response is associated with a high content of protein in such a product. By the way, the most common allergy is peanuts (about 75% of cases).And if we study the deaths caused by an undesirable reaction, then in 90% they are associated with the use of this type of nuts. Almonds are also quite dangerous. But walnuts cause the immune system to respond in rare cases, which is probably due to the fact that they grow in the usual latitudes.
- Seafood and fish. As for fish, the allergenic product is only sea, but the river is practically safe. By the way, sensitivity can be observed both to one specific type of fish, and to several at once. And more harmful and dangerous are red varieties, such as chum salmon, pink salmon, salmon and others. Cod is almost harmless. As for seafood, they contain a large amount of protein, which, like dairy and egg, can also be perceived by the immune system as foreign. In addition, many inhabitants of the deep sea have shells, and chitin, of which these shells are made, is also an allergen.
- Mustard. Spices often cause allergic reactions, but, for example, those that are common in eastern countries, we practically do not use. But mustard grows in the usual and native latitudes,so that an allergy to it is found quite often, both when eating a product for food, and when its vapor is inhaled and even when it comes into contact with the skin. Manifestations can be very diverse: rash, redness, itching, swelling of the tongue, lips, larynx or palate, nausea or vomiting, increased tearing, sneezing, coughing and even bronchospasm. If mustard is your worst enemy, then you should fear it not only as a seasoning and component, which is part of some sauces and dishes, but also in the form of mustard plasters.
Now you know the most dangerous allergenic products and can protect yourself and loved ones.
Great ideas for paired tattoos
List of interesting films about royal families
What gift will please the doctor
Where it is, how it hurts and how to treat the pancreas
How to use melamine sponge
How son depends on father