Top 10 cool and some weird TV shows
Ordinary romantic or detective series you tired of? Then choose weird ones that will make you wonder, wonder or smile.
10 of the coolest unusual series:
- "Game of Thrones". This series, undoubtedly, can be called strange, because passion, cruelty, bloody, frank and erotic scenes, civil strife, feuds and many other things are wonderfully mixed in it. And all this is happening in the non-existent and created by the inimitable George Martin world, divided into seven kingdoms. Each ruler is trying to conquer the iron throne and is ready to go over their heads and kill for the sake of it, which they all do successfully. A long summer is coming to an end, a long winter is coming, and white walkers are tearing from behind the Wall, who can destroy everything in their path. There are many different characters in this series, but you shouldn’t get used to them, because at any moment each of them may die: their life is very complicated and dangerous, and the author’s imagination is limitless and amazing.
- "Breaking bad"- the series, which managed to become a cult and allowed to watch the incredible reincarnations of the main character. A simple chemistry teacher, Walter White, learns that he is fatally ill. He was an exemplary family man, but, desperate and determined to at least ensure the comfortable existence of his family, begins to manufacture amphetamine. And now this is not the modest teacher, but an experienced, methodical, cynical and mercenary drug dealer.
- “Mad ex”- This is a series with humor that will make you laugh. The main character is Rebecca Bunch. She is a fairly successful lawyer working in New York. But one day the girl meets her old school love - Josh. And although ten years have passed since their last meeting, Rebecca somehow decides that her feelings have not died out, and only this guy can make her happy. She leaves work and usual life and goes to the California backwater with a strange name to win the heart of her beloved. But that reciprocal sympathy does not feel and treats the heroine frivolously. And yet Rebecca is ready for anything and more. She gets into funny situations, strives for a goal and periodically performs musical numbers. All this is a bit strange, but at the same time very funny.
- "Nicercocker Hospital". Events unfold at the beginning of the last century. In those days, science was actively developing, but medicine was still far from modern. John Takeeri is a talented surgeon who seeks to help each patient, use advanced achievements and keep pace with the times. Hospital Nikerboker became the most scandalous and famous medical institution, because it used new, but sometimes strange and completely unexplored methods. Few approved Jonah, but, like a real genius, he was ready for condemnation. At his own risk, he begins to try out new ways and means, but he doesn’t know yet what this might lead to.
- "Bad" ("Garbage")- another unusual series that is worth watching. A group of not the most educated and prosperous young people for committing minor crimes performs community service. They are not friends and not enemies, they have nothing in common. As in any team, quarrels, fights and scandals flare up periodically among them. But one “beautiful” day begins the strongest storm, and lightning makes these people superheroes. They understand that they are now endowed with unique abilities, but do not yet know exactly how to use them.Moreover, none of the characters are happy with their new forces, because they can reveal the most intimate secrets and bring out all the experiences, fears and complexes. Perhaps someone tried to make a joke on the heroes? Anyway, watching their adventures is very entertaining.
- “You are the embodiment of vice”. This would seem to be a love series, but not the most usual, but a bit strange. The main characters Jimmy and Gretchen met by chance and realized that each of them - a real embodiment of vice. Both are incredibly cynical and depraved. Jimmy says what he thinks, and his thoughts are mostly vulgar. Gretchen is a girl without complexes and without principles, living according to the norms she invented herself. And these two are trying to build relationships, if you can call it that. They try to be together and understand how unreal it is. And in the process of trying, young people reflect on life and its meaning, and some of these reflections are very busy.
- "Doctor Who". The story of this unusual and strange series began in the distant 1963. Twenty-six years later, it ended, and everyone almost forgot about this creation.But after the unsuccessful film of the same name, the creators decided to return the series to life and again launched it in 2005. In the story, an unknown alien humanoid who calls himself a Doctor travels through time and space, and aimlessly. For some reason, his spaceship looks like a police box. And the alien himself, like a man, is incredibly eccentric, charismatic, intelligent and educated. He is well versed in history, science and innovative technologies. And along with it the expanses of the terrestrial and universal space are traversed by his companions, and the Doctor constantly has to rebuff the cosmic villains and once again save humanity from imminent death.
- "Mother". The main heroine of the series Christy is a single mother, in whose life she is in constant turmoil. Women's happiness turned out to be unrealizable, the children did not live up to their hopes, and a bad habit almost did not kill. But still, Christie is coping with alcoholism and is trying to start a new life. And everything would be fine, but something constantly interferes with it. Either Bonnie's addicted mother constantly climbs with her advice, then Violet’s daughter turns out to be pregnant.And how to deal with this all, when to fight is simply no longer strength? But this woman is never discouraged, as well as the audience watching her hard and sometimes ridiculous fate.
- "The Kimmy Schmidt Is Unbending". This series is worth seeing in the fall, because it will not just lift your spirits and make you laugh heartily, and sometimes to tears, but also make you not give in to depression and understand that everything depends only on us and on our mood. The main character - Kimmy Schmidt. For the past fifteen years, she was a member of a sect in which the cult of the end of the world was preached. One can only imagine how all these poor fellows lived, but Kimmy decided to start a new life and move to New York. Then she realizes with horror that the world has changed a lot, and she was not ready for some situations and changes. But strong Kimmy does not break! And she tries not only to adapt to new conditions, but also to help her friends. Not everything works out right away, but the viewers are even more fun.
- "Orange is the hit of the season". The main character Piper Chempen - the most common average resident of the American state of Connecticut. She loves her completely prosperous and successful life.Morning shower, delicious food, pleasant little things, temptations ... But all this collapses in a flash. And her fleeting infatuation with the drug lord who seriously framed the girl ruined her. The case with money earned on drugs discovered in her became a pretext for punishment and imprisonment. And although they put Piper in for just fifteen months, this short period will be a serious test for her, because now she must not only get used to a new, not better life, but also find out the answers to some questions and just save her life. Watching all this is extremely interesting.
It was the best and a bit strange series that will interest extraordinary people.
What to do if there are white spots on the skin
Monogamy has returned
Effective Circuit Training for Fat Burning
How to choose a laptop for home
Autumn crafts: how to make a tree of leaves
How to clean squid and cook them tasty in two minutes
Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin decided to postpone the wedding ceremony