Delicious and tender cheese balls
If you like cheese in all its manifestations, then try making an appetizing snack - cheese balls.
What ingredients are needed?
The main ingredient is known and it is listed in the title. But which cheese is best to use? In most recipes, it is hard, and any of its varieties will work: both light cream, and spicy, savory. But you can experiment and use melted or smoked sausage cheese, and such a replacement will make the consistency and taste of the dish completely different.
As for the other ingredients, they depend on a specific recipe, as well as on your personal preferences. Some like salty snacks that are ideally combined with beer and other drinks, while others prefer savory and spicy dishes.
How to cook cheese balls? There are many options, below are the most interesting.
These are classic cheese balls to beer. For their preparation will require:
- 300-350 grams of hard cheese;
- four tablespoons of wheat flour;
- two or three eggs;
- First, grate the cheese, preferably on a fine or at least an average grater.
- Now add the eggs and flour to the crushed cheese (leave a little for rolling), mix everything thoroughly. For mixing, it is best to use your own hand, as a blender or mixer is unlikely to cope with this task.
- From the resulting homogeneous cheese mass, form balls, each roll in flour.
- Next, in a pan, heat well enough butter.
- Fry the balls for a few minutes to get a beautiful golden crust.
You can make savory balls of cheese with garlic in greens. It will take:
- three processed cheese or 300 g of smoked sausage cheese (it is best to use "Amber");
- two eggs;
- 100 ml of mayonnaise;
- two or three cloves of garlic;
- a big bunch of green dill.
- The first thing you need to cook hard boiled eggs. Next, clean them and rub on a medium grater.
- Cheese also rub on a grater, mix with grated eggs, add to the mixture mayonnaise and chopped in any way pre-peeled garlic.
- You should have an elastic homogeneous mass.Start forming balls from it (if the composition sticks to your hands, you can moisten them with cold water).
- Wash greens, dry and finely chop with a knife.
- Finished balls marble in chopped dill and serve.
For the holiday table, you can prepare a light snack - delicious cheese balls with crab sticks. Here's what you need:
- about 200 grams of any hard cheese;
- one small processed cheese;
- two eggs;
- garlic to taste;
- seven to eight tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- a pack of crab sticks (100-150 grams).
- Hard cheese with melted grate on a grater.
- Boil eggs and rub.
- Peel the garlic, chop it in any convenient way.
- Crab sticks can either be grated, like the other ingredients, or finely chopped with a knife or chopped in a blender.
- Now mix the two types of cheese, chopped crab sticks, eggs and garlic, add mayonnaise.
- You should have a homogeneous mass, from which you want to form balls. They can be decorated with greenery if desired.
Cheese balls are just perfect with cream sauce! To make this appetizing snack, you need the following ingredients:
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- three chicken eggs;
- three cloves of garlic;
- five tablespoons of wheat flour.
To prepare the sauce:
- a glass of medium-fat cream;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- about 10 g of butter.
- First get into the balls. Cheese rub, add eggs, flour and crushed garlic in any way. From the resulting homogeneous and dense mass it is necessary to form balls.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry your balls on it. After heat treatment, they should get an appealing ruddy.
- Now you can go to the sauce. Take a clean pan, fry the flour on it for a few minutes (the bottom should be dry). Next, add the butter, melt it and fry the mixture for a couple of minutes. Then pour in the cream and cook the sauce over low heat, stirring constantly. The duration of the cooking process will depend on the desired thickness (the longer the sauce is brewed, the richer and thicker the sauce will be).
- Serve balls on a platter, put a container with a creamy sauce next to it.
If you want something unusual, make balls of cheese with ham stuffing in the oven. To do this, prepare:
- 200 g of hard cheese;
- about a glass of wheat flour;
- 150 grams of ham or boiled sausage (in principle, any other meat product will do);
- a pack of butter;
- one clove of garlic.
Description of preparation:
- First, grate the hard cheese on a grater, preferably on the smallest.
- Butter soften, mix it with egg and flour, enter the crushed cheese, start kneading the dough. It should be elastic and dense, so if necessary, add a little flour.
- Cut ham into small pieces.
- Separate a small portion of cheese dough, make a cake out of it, put a piece of ham in the center, wrap the edges and roll the ball. In the same way make the other balls.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment, brush it with oil, place balls on it so that they do not touch each other.
- Send the pan to the oven heated to 180-190 degrees, literally for fifteen or twenty minutes.
Finally, a few useful tips that will make the snack even tastier:
- It is best to rub the cheese on a fine grater, in which case the consistency will be more homogeneous and tender.
- Serve the balls hot, in a cold form they are not so tasty.
- Ideal serving option - it is spread on a large plate, dish or tray balls. In this case, guests can take them with a fork.
- If the recipe involves heat treatment, then roasting in a pan in oil can be replaced by deep-frying. In this case, the duration of the process will be reduced to one to two minutes, but it is important to bring the oil to a boil in advance so that a crisp appears.
- Cheese balls with a filling turn out very tasty and unusual. And in its quality, you can use different ingredients, for example, fried mushrooms, sea red fish and so on.
- In the cheese mass, other components can be introduced. For example, if roasting is not required, use fresh greens, chopped salted salmon.
- Do not roll balls in flour, but in breadcrumbs, then they will turn out to be more crispy.
Pleasure the family or guests with such an appetizing and interesting snack as cheese balls, it will be appreciated!
Dolls that have become more popular than the classic Barbie - Monster High
Simple TV Antenna
Rooster - a symbol of 2017 do it yourself
Gas leakage sensor with own hands
How to buy a cheap train ticket
Enrique Iglesias portrays a whale in the pool
12 Simple Ways to Create a Texture on a Tree
How to make a real fruit and berry fruit juice