Tar soap from acne
Many girls and boys suffer from skin problems, rashes and pimples can pretty spoil the appearance and mood. Therefore, it is very important to start correcting the problem at the time; natural means will help you. One of these is tar soap, it effectively fights acne and at the same time improves the overall condition of the skin.
This tool is very often used in cosmetology. Its main component is birch tar, it has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and even disinfectant properties. In addition, when added to soap, helps to establish the regeneration of epidermal tissue.
Tar soap from acne - application:
- This tool is very convenient to use. To fight the pimples that appear, you need to lather it slightly with warm water and then wash it. After this, be sure to rinse your face with cool water. It is desirable to repeat the procedure twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. This method will also help improve blood circulation.
- Tar soap against acne can also be used pointwise.To do this, it is necessary to scrape off a little money, then rub it on your fingers. The resulting oily substance can be applied directly to the inflamed area.
- For washing you can also buy liquid tar soap from acne. But do not forget to check the composition of the funds, it is desirable that there was a greater amount of natural ingredients.
- The therapeutic mask will help to cope effectively with the problem skin. It is done very simply and quickly. To begin, clean the skin of the face, slightly moisten it with water to make it more moist. Then take the soap and lather it well. Apply the resulting foam on your face for 10-15 minutes, wait for the feeling of tightened skin, and then rinse thoroughly. It is recommended to use a nourishing cream after the procedure to avoid excessive dryness of the skin. You can make a mask 1-2 times a week, more frequent use can lead to such consequences as peeling of the skin.
- This tool is used to solve problems with rashes and irritations on the body, as well as to remove acne on the back. Tar soap is applied with warm water to problem areas and then washed off.After that, the treated areas should be spread with a moisturizing lotion or balm.
- Try to prepare a curative ointment. To do this, you will need two types of soap: the usual children's and tar. Grate these ingredients, and then put in a water bath. As soon as the contents of the mixture begin to melt, mix and remove everything thoroughly. As a result, you will have a finished piece consisting of two components. Rub again a little of this soap, and then dilute with warm wine until you get the consistency of the ointment. The finished product should be stored in a glass container with an airtight lid. It can be applied directly to the skin with pimples.
Tar soap from acne - reviews
Many girls have experienced the effective impact of this tool. It not only helps get rid of pimples, but also significantly improves the condition of the entire skin. Proper use of this drug will help treat eczema, dandruff, psoriasis, as well as other skin diseases.
The most common way to use it is in the form of washing and masks. It has anti-inflammatory, anesthetic, and restorative effects.In addition, this tool speeds up the wound healing process and helps prevent infection.
On the Internet you can find photos and reviews about tar soap against acne. Whether this tool helps and how quickly - many young people have already received answers to these questions, who have felt its positive impact.
Of course, to achieve the desired result, you need to apply soap correctly. Otherwise, you risk causing dry and flaky skin.
- if you use washing with this tool for medicinal purposes, in no case squeeze pimples, so as not to spread the infection;
- it is best to wash for a few hours before bedtime;
- use masks no more than 1-2 times a week;
- as the soap dries the skin, combine its use with a moisturizer or lotion;
- You can also use it instead of shower gel or shampoo.
Is it possible to increase free space in a small apartment
5 types of men that all girls like without exception
Top 5 most useful types of greenery
Painting Money Tree
How to glue plastic to plastic