Potato casserole, as in kindergarten
How sometimes you want to plunge into the cozy and carefree world of childhood memories, which include various goodies. Melting in the mouth, tender and fragrant potato casserole, as in kindergarten,very easy to prepare in several versions and with different fillings. We offer you simple and delicious recipes.
The content of the article
Potato casserole with ground meat
Potato casserole, as in the garden, with minced meat is prepared from the available products and is a very economical dish.
- potatoes - 1 kg;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- low-fat milk - 100 ml;
- pork boiled - 500 g;
- sour cream non-fat - 2 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 3 tablespoons;
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon.
- Peel potatoes, chop and boil in lightly salted water.
- When the potatoes are ready, pour out the water, leaving about 100 ml, carefully knead so that there are no lumps.
- Milk boil and combine with potatoes, then mix well.
- Add the raw egg, flour and mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- For the filling, clean the onions and cut them into small cubes, then fry in vegetable oil. At the end of the frying add tomato paste.
- We twist boiled pork in a meat grinder, mix with browned onions, add salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly. It is advisable to cook the meat is not crumbly, and viscous. To do this, you can add a little broth or boiled water.
- Sprinkle the baking tray with breadcrumbs, spread half of the potato mass and distribute evenly.
- We lay out an even layer of minced meat, and on top - the second part of the potato mass.
- Top of the future casserole grease sour cream. You can optionally sprinkle with grated cheese.
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees and set the baking tray with the future dish for 45 minutes.
- Remove the baked pudding from the oven and let it cool for a while, then cut into portions and serve on the table.
Potato casserole with minced meat in a slow cooker
This dish is simple and economical.From mashed potatoes you can always make a delicate and tasty casserole, which includes a side dish and meat dish.
- ready mashed potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- minced meat - 300 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil;
- pepper, salt to taste.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- sour cream - 100 g;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- wheat flour - 3 tablespoons.
- Onions clean, wash and finely chop. Fry in vegetable oil.
- Twist the meat in a meat grinder and fry in a pan. We connect with the fried onions.
- All components for the sauce carefully mix until smooth.
- Lubricate the slow cooker with oil and spread out half of the mashed potatoes.
- Put the whole minced meat and fill it with cooked sauce.
- Next layer lay out half of grated cheese.
- Cover with all the remaining potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- We cover with a lid and in the "Baking" mode we cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the slow cooker and let the casserole stand for 10 minutes.
- The finished dish served on the table.
Casserole, as in the garden, from the slow cooker is obtained with a brown crust, does not stick to the bottom and has a delicious taste and aroma.It can be prepared with a mushroom filling, frying mushrooms with onions and adding spices to taste.
Served such casserole with salads and sauces. This is a versatile dish that can be prepared when unexpected guests descend upon you. It turns out not only tasty, but also economically, simply and quickly.
Crafting Salute to May 9
Difficult geography test, which only 4 people pass
How to get Minecraft
The main thing of the season: jeans with unfixed edges
How to build from sleepers
Why the sea is called the sea