Soap has always been in demand among people from time immemorial. In our cutting-edge era, this important product for the human body is presented in an incredible variety. But factory soap has a significant disadvantage - it does not bring any benefit to the skin, except for its original function of purity. Another thing is handmade soap. It gently cleanses the skin, moisturizes and nourishes it. Learning how to make soap is very easy. The process does not take much time and allows you to add to the soap those additives that seem to you the most useful. In this master class, you will learn how to create mint soap, which has an invigorating and refreshing effect and evokes thoughts about a spring awakening.After the container is sent to the microwave, for about 30-40 seconds until the cubes dissolve. Cover the container with food film. Be sure to ensure that the base does not boil!
You will need
- - 100 grams of soap base (sold in specialized stores).
- - a teaspoon of mint leaves, teaspoon spoon of mint decoction.
- - a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil (or any base oil).
- - 8 drops of mint essential oil.
- - 1 teaspoon shea butter (not necessary, but it has excellent protective and moisturizing properties,which has a beneficial effect on the skin.)
- - a jar for melting the base.
- - a soap bar (jars of cheese and yogurt, children's molds, silicone molds )
- - wooden board, wooden stirring stick and knife.
Preparing mint soapPour a teaspoon of mint with hot water, draw, filter. In the soap you will need to add one teaspoon of the finished broth. Slice the soap base with cubes and put it in a container.
What color is this tracksuit
A heart with your own hands as a gift for Valentine's Day
Poems February 23 colleagues. A selection of cool poems and comic greetings on February 23 for colleagues, chief and business partners
Stewardess - a profession that you have been dreaming about since childhood
Books that are perfect for reading in the subway
Effective Circuit Training for Fat Burning
What to do if a mercury thermometer is broken