Kulich - a simple recipe with photos step by step for beginners and experienced housewives. How to cook at home delicious Easter cakes without spices and yeast
A delicious Easter cake is a simple recipe with a photo step by step recommends doing it in the oven or the slow cooker. For beginners, elementary variants without a dough and yeast are perfect, and experienced mistresses will certainly like more advanced cooking methods on dry or raw yeast, milk and butter. But the main key to the successful preparation of pastries for Easter will be a good mood and an absolutely sincere desire to bring pleasure and joy to relatives and friends.
Delicious Easter cake - a simple recipe for beginners without yeast
Easily and quickly make a delicious Easter cake without yeast for beginners will help this simple,but at the same time exquisite recipe. There is no need to fiddle with the brew and worry about whether the dough will rise. The cooking process is based on a different principle and allows you to get an airy, tender, fluffy dough almost without any effort.
Necessary ingredients for a simple recipe for a cake without yeast
For the test
- butter - 200 g
- wheat flour - 200 g
- eggs - 5 pieces
- sugar - 200 g
- grated ginger - 1 tbsp
- single orange peel
- raisins - 100 g
- dried apricots - 100 g
- orange liqueur - 8 tbsp
- squirrels - 2 pieces
- powdered sugar - 200 g
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions to a simple recipe for baking Easter cake for beginners
- Sift flour through a sieve, combine with softened butter, sugar, eggs, grated ginger, lemon zest and knead very well with your hands. At the exit should get a soft, elastic homogeneous dough with a porous surface.
- Rinse and dried apricots under running water, soak in boiling water for 15 minutes, discard in a colander so that excess moisture is drained, chop into pieces of arbitrary shape, pour into the dough and knead thoroughly so that the fruit spread evenly over the flour mass.
- Pour orange liqueur into the dough and knead again.
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees. Grease baking molds, fill with 2/3 dough and cook for 1 hour. Then cover the form with food parchment paper and keep in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Ready to leave the cake on the table to cool down a bit.
- Parallel to make the icing. To do this, whip the egg whites and powdered sugar until creamy. At the end add freshly squeezed lemon juice and continue to beat for 1-2 minutes. Then use a silicone brush and use it to evenly coat the surface of the cake with icing. If desired, decorate with Easter decor and serve on the table.
How to make a cake without yeast and pies - a simple recipe with a photo
Very beautiful, sweet and delicate cake can be prepared even without yeast and sponge. How to do it right, will tell a simple recipe with photos and step by step instructions. The basis for baking in this embodiment is kefir, and the airiness and rich structure is provided by a component such as food baking powder. In order for the dough to acquire a special pomp and melting texture, it is recommended to sift the flour through a sieve, moreover, not once, but twice.Thus, it is soaked in oxygen and does not settle during the cooking process.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation of a simple cake without dough and yeast
- wheat flour - 3 st
- kefir - 450 ml
- sugar - 300 g
- baking powder - 6 tsp
- butter - 150 g
- raisins - 100 g
- rind of one lemon
Step by step instructions on how to quickly and easily cook a cake without yeast
- Sift flour twice through a kitchen sieve.
- Chop the butter into pieces, put in a thick-bottomed stewpan and dissolve on low heat. When it becomes completely liquid, pour in sugar, lemon zest, reduce the heat to a minimum and, stirring constantly, warm up until the sugar crystals completely dissolve.
- Kefir in advance out of the refrigerator and leave on the table, so he took the room temperature. When it becomes warm, pour baking powder, mix and add to the saucepan with the butter-sugar mixture.
- Raisins wash under running water, boil in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Then dry in a colander and pour into the rest of the ingredients. In parallel, in small portions enter the flour, each time carefully kneading the dough until smooth.
- Baking molds smear with sunflower oil from the inside and fill it with 2/3 ready dough. Send in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, and bake for half an hour or more, depending on the size of Easter cakes.
- Cook the muffin slightly cool, remove from the mold and decorate at its own discretion.
How to bake a cake at home - a simple recipe for dry yeast
Easter cake, baked at home on dry yeast, has a delicate and airy texture, has a pronounced sweet taste and delicate, subtle creamy aroma. The dough rises quickly and is well baked in the oven, covered with a beautiful light golden crust on top. The glaze falls on the surface very evenly and forms a neat, smooth coating that does not stick and crumble in the process of cutting the cake.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation of butter cake for a simple recipe
For the test
- milk - ½ l
- wheat flour - 4 st
- sugar - 250 g
- butter - 100 g
- eggs - 4 pieces
- dry yeast - 2 tsp
- salt - ½ tsp
- raisin seedless - 200 g
- squirrels - 2 pieces
- icing sugar - 1 st
Step-by-step instructions for a simple recipe for a delicious, sweet cake with dry yeast
- To brew milk, heat over low heat, add yeast, 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix very well with a whisk. Pour 4 tablespoons of pre-sifted flour. Cover the container with a towel and put it in a warm place for about half an hour, so that the components react and the weight increases 1.5-2 times.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins with sugar and whip to a frothy consistency.
- Protein grind with a pinch of salt.
- In a large pot pour the yolk-sugar mass and brew. Stir well and add melted butter in a water bath. Then, in gentle movements, inject the proteins and gently stir, directing the shoulder blade from top to bottom.
- Add in small portions the rest of the flour and knead the dough again thoroughly.
- Then pour the well-washed raisins, stir it into the flour mass and leave to heat for another 30-40 minutes.
- Grease the baking pans inside with butter, fill it with ½ to the dough and send to the preheated oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the cake.
- For the glaze, powdered sugar and proteins should be whipped with a mixer into a strong foam, smeared with a silicone brush.
How to cook a delicious cake - a simple recipe in a slow cooker
Delicious, sweet and sweet Easter cake can be prepared in a slow cooker with this simple recipe. Baking will turn out fragrant and tender, the upper crust will redden well, and the bottom will bake well, but will not burn and will not dry out.
Necessary ingredients for cooking a delicious cake in a multivark
- wheat flour - 550 g
- milk 2.5% - 220 ml
- butter - 165 g
- fresh yeast - 25 g
- eggs - 3 pieces
- sugar - 1 st
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachets
- Cognac - 1.5 tablespoons
- salt - ½ tsp
- raisins - 50 g
- dried apricots - 50 g
- candied fruit - 50 g
- powdered sugar - 100 g
Step-by-step instructions for a simple recipe for Easter cakes in a slow cooker
- Slightly heat the milk in a small enamel container, dissolve the yeast and one tablespoon of sugar in it, mix well and place in heat so that the components react.
- Eggs and sugar whisk in a light foam.
- Dissolve the oil in a water bath and pour a thin stream into the egg mass. Add yeast mixture there and stir all components with a spatula.
- Sift the flour through a sieve and mix it in small portions to the egg-yeast base. At the end add vanilla sugar and salt, pour brandy and mix thoroughly again.
- Raisins and dried apricots wash and steam with boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Then dry, roll in flour, combine with candied fruits and add to dough.
- Multi-cook bowl grease the inside with butter, put dough on the bottom. On the display set the mode "heating" and handle the dough for 5 minutes. After half an hour, repeat the procedure. In the process, do not open the lid.
- Then activate the mode "Baking" and cook at a temperature of 150 degrees 40-45 minutes. After the time has elapsed, reduce the level of heating to 120 degrees and hold the cake in a slow cooker for another 10 minutes.
- Cool the prepared pastries a little, remove from the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar and put on the festive table.
Delicious, simple recipes for Easter cakes with photos step by step
How to make a delicious Easter cake at home, tell this simple step-by-step recipe with photos. The beauty of the method is also that the dough does not need to be repeatedly kneaded, before being sent to the oven. This greatly simplifies the task and frees up time to pay more attention to other holiday dishes.
The necessary ingredients for cooking Easter cake for a simple recipe
- milk - 250 ml
- raw yeast - 50 g
- yolks - 8 pieces
- margarine - 75 g
- butter - 200 g
- ghee - 200 g
- sugar - ½ kg
- wheat flour - 1 kg
- salt - 1/3 tsp
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- walnuts - 150 g
- Raisin - 150 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a tasty Easter cake at home
- Milk (100 ml) is slightly heated over medium heat and diluted with yeast. Pour 1 tablespoon of flour and sugar. Mix gently and send in a warm, dry place.
- Raisins rinse under running water and boil with boiling water to make it well swollen. Dry walnuts in the oven and chop finely.
- In the remaining milk, dilute the sugar, add half a portion of flour and mix well, so that all the lumps are dissolved.
- Add yolks, vanilla, salt, softened butter and margarine, and then mix thoroughly.
- Carefully pour in the risen spoon, add the remaining flour and mix, moving the wooden spoon in one direction.
- Raisins dry, roll in flour, combine with nuts, mix to the dough and leave the workpiece for about 1 hour, always covering it with a clean towel.
- Baking molds grease with vegetable oil and на fill with dough.
- Bake in a well heated oven for about 45-60 minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees. Then remove, cool and decorate according to your own taste and desire.
Fashionable short haircuts, Fall-Winter 2015-2016: photos of the most stylish haircuts for short hair
Lifshaki wardrobe for travel and life in the city
What is the norm of testosterone for women
How to cook a cake Napoleon at home
The girl took the usual sheet of newspaper and made herself an incredible manicure
How to gain weight quickly
What to do to prevent hair from becoming electrified
We make gift wrapping for men's gift