How to Visit IRAN? 10 Travel Tips
How to Visit Iran
If you are looking for a destination to spend your holidays there Iran can be a good choice. As Iran is less familiar to most of us it can seem a little bit confusing. But do not worry at all, Iran is a worthy country and has a variety of climates. Here are some tips guiding you to go there and enjoy your trip.
Do some intense research for accurate sources, whether they are travel companies or personal accounts.
Try to figure out the costs involved.If you want to go with a prearranged tour, then you might as well contact multiple sources and compare the fares.
Try to contact the travel companies inside Iran for better prices.It might save you up to 60% overall.
If you are American, you need to go on a guided tour.You can arrange your own private tour without the need to be included in a big group.
- Almost all other nationalities can travel in and out Iran freely without need to be part of a tour.
- If you want to travel independently and are not American (Americans need to be in a prearranged guided tour) then you should try to get your Visa from a travel agency in Iran. It usually costs around .
Chose where you want to go.You can choose to visit beautiful provinces such as Isfahan, Fars, Gilan, and Mazandaran or a beautiful island like Kish as all of them have their own special things such as delicious foods, historical places, beautiful nature, seas and beaches, etc. each with a different climate.
Buy a travel guidebook.These really help with the overall planning process and can help you estimate prices.
Book your hotels on the spot.Most hotels in Iran will accept you without a reservation (unless you are planning on staying in a four or five star hotel).
- The average hotel fare for a room in Iran costs around in a one-star hotel, in a three-star hotel, -50 in a three-star hotel, -90 in a four-star hotel and 0-250 in a five-star hotel. These fares are per night and can be divided in half if you go with a friend.
- Single rooms are 30% cheaper.
Use the bus.Royal Safar, Taavoni #1 and Seiro Safar all provide good services at a very low cost (around per 100km). Other means of transportation is relatively cheap, too.
Make a list of places you want to visit by looking up in Internet.Use guidebook first and then maybe other sources such as WikiTravel.
Get a guide, if you need, by asking from your hotel reception.
If you need a car, ask your hotel.It is safer.
Try to improvise.Go to the countryside and villages. Hike, ski and take as many photos as you want.
Accept the invitations that you might get from local people, if they invited you to their homes or restaurants.It is quite unusual based on the western culture to do that. But in Iran (and some other cultures), this is just a common act of hospitality toward strangers. You get so much hospitality, friendship and good food and that probably you don’t want to go back to your hotel any more!
Bring your cell phone and use it there:you can get local SIM cards for . It is cheap and gives you tons of minutes.
Bring your laptop, if you really need it, but you should know that is going to be a hassle since there are tons of computers all over the place hotels, cafe nets, shops ...etc
Open a Google mail and upload your photos as you travel into Google by attaching them to a letter and send it to yourself.
Bring a slim camera, instead of a chunky one.
Use LonelyPlanet forum for asking your questions from people who already have traveled to Iran.
- Internet cafes are all over the place.
- Iran's society is very hospitable to all the travellers. You can ask anything you need from anyone near and be sure that they'd answer with pleasure.
- Drinking alcohol in Iran is not legal and the retribution of drinking is jail.
- Many travel to Iran to experience and see the magnificent ancient Persian Empire, but face with the limitations as a result of strict rules and regulations of the Islamic Republic. To enjoy your trip and not face any problems, take a quick look at the regulations.
- Some of the social websites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are filtered and censored in Iran. The solution is to use apps like Psiphon on your Android device or Windows.
- For women it is a must to wear a simple scarf andmantouotherwise you may end up in jail.
- Unless you are a citizen of a country that allows you to visit Iran without a visa, you will needa visabefore you enter Iran. Failure to enter with a visa will deny entry. For some nationals you can useVisa-on-Arrivalat the airports, butstock yourself on some money as it is NOT free.
Video: 12 things you should know before you visit Iran
Tamiflu Cuts 1 Day Off Average Flu Bout
How to Collect Sugar Packets
How to Reduce Animal Dust and Dander in Your Home
Human Brain Has Coping Mechanism for Dehydration
7 Delicious Desserts Secretly Packed With Veggies
20 Things That Happen to Your Body When You Eat Fast Food
Colorful DIY Infinity Beaded Bracelet
What to Pack in Your Diabetes Emergency Bag
Having a sister makes you happier
How to Become a Soap Opera Writer
How to Get Wi Fi Anywhere
Philipp Plein SpringSummer 2019 Collection – Milan Fashion Week