How to make a real fruit drink from berries and fruits?
The heat has come, and this means that you need to figure out how to quench your thirst. Water is too trite and boring, and juice is not easy to get drunk. The optimal solution is the sea!
What is this drink?
Morse is practically berry juice. But you can also make a drink from fruits and even vegetables (in general, any fruit), it all depends on your preferences and imagination. In cooking, there is something in common with the compote, but the cooking time is minimal, and that is why fruit drinks are considered so useful, refreshing and ideal for quenching thirst.
What is useful?
What is so valuable for fruit drinks?
Here are some of their useful properties:
- Almost all berries contain an increased amount of vitamin C, and it, firstly, strengthens the immune system and protects the body from infections, secondly, it strengthens the vascular walls and protects against such dangerous diseases as atherosclerosis.
- Since the juice does not undergo heat treatment, the drink retains all the useful properties of its ingredients, that is, berries.
- Morse perfectly quenches thirst.
- Raspberry juice can quickly reduce body temperature.
- Cowberry - will help get rid of edema and normalize the kidneys.
- Cranberry juice can help improve the overall tone of the body.
- Many fruit drinks help prevent intestinal infections.
- Virtually all berry fruit drinks have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound-healing effects.
- This delicious drink will help to avoid beriberi, since berries contain a lot of macro and microelements, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients.
- Almost all the fruit drinks help to normalize digestion, as they contain pectins.
- Since the berries contain many B vitamins, the drink normalizes metabolism and helps to improve the functioning of the nervous system.
How to do?
How to cook a healthy and refreshing mors from berries? Below are a few recipes.
To prepare cranberry mors, you will need:
- two glasses of fresh or frozen berries;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- four to five tablespoons of sugar.
- Berries rinse well with clean water, remove the stems and all that is superfluous.
- Now squeeze the berries with your hands, with the help of tolkushki or a spoon (preferably wooden).
- After pressing the cake, squeeze the cake once again through gauze or cloth, and then place it in a saucepan and cover it with water (it must be heated well or even boiled beforehand). Immediately add sugar.
- Put the container on the fire, bring the liquid to a boil.
- After a couple of minutes, turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Slightly cool the cooled liquid and mix with the juice. Morse is ready!
To make a delicious cherry juice, prepare the following ingredients:
- two glasses of fresh cherries;
- a half to two liters of water;
- one glass of sugar.
- Rinse the cherry thoroughly. Remove the stems and bones (you can do this with a regular pin).
- Now wring out the juice from the pulp. Put the cake in a cloth and squeeze it out again.
- Now pour the remaining mass after pressing up with hot water, bring to a boil and boil for five minutes.
- Cool the liquid a little, strain through cheesecloth or cloth and mix with the juice.
- Cool juice and drink with pleasure.
To prepare such a useful drink, you will need:
- 1-1,5 liters of water;
- two glasses of lingonberries;
- half a cup of granulated sugar.
How to cook?
- Wash berries well and squeeze in any convenient way: on a juicer, through cloth or gauze, with your hands or with a spoon through a sieve. Pour juice into a jar and put it in the fridge.
- Press the cake well again through the fabric or rolled gauze several times.
- Place the rest of the berries in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Add and mix sugar well.
- Boil the liquid for three to five minutes, then leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- Strain the composition through a cloth and mix with chilled juice. Done!
How to drink?
Morse can be called a practically universal drink, as it can be drunk both cold and warm, and even hot at any time of the year. Cool juice perfectly quenches thirst and refreshes in the summer heat, and hot in the winter warms and helps to quickly recover from a cold.
It is best to eat fruit drinks after meals. If you drink this drink on an empty stomach, then you can break the digestion, because the acid berries can stimulate the production of gastric juice and increase its acidity.
It is necessary to comply with the measure. So, a day is enough for two glasses of drink. And for the child the optimal dose will be one glass.
- To quickly cool the mors, you can use less water for cooking, and add ice to the ice at the end of the process.
- Honey can be used instead of sugar, it will make the drink even more useful. But to preserve all its properties, add it not when cooking and not before it, but in a ready-made and slightly cooled fruit.
- Spice of Morse will help give such a spice as cinnamon. But add a minimal amount, because if you overdo it, the drink will be a bit bitter.
- You can use both fresh berries and frozen ones, but the latter must be defrosted beforehand. Do not drain the drained liquid.
Be sure to cook this drink, because it is very tasty and healthy!
Walking: how much you need to walk per day for health
Ginger with lemon and honey
How to make a pop for the toilet
How to read plots
The secret method of growing carrots: the crop is guaranteed
Thick and long eyelashes - it is possible