How to properly glue the protective glass on the phone
Being constantly in use, mobile phones are exposed to various mechanical influences, which sometimes can disable the device. Sometimes one careless movement can be the reason for buying a new gadget. To prevent this from happening, you need to glue the protective glass on the phone. It will protect the screen from moisture, dust and minor bumps.
Necessary materials and tools
It is desirable to glue the protective glass on a smartphone or other mobile device immediately after purchase, so as not to test fate again. It is necessary to understand that the screen is a sensitive part of the phone, and strong scratches can not only spoil the appearance, but also cause serious damage. And even ordinary keys can damage the display if they are in the same pocket with the device.
The procedure for replacing protective glass is similar to installing a new one.To glue it, you will need the following materials and tools:
- dry cloth;
- napkin soaked in alcohol;
- liquid intended for cleaning computer screens, televisions or mobile devices;
- new protective glass.
Step-by-step instructions for attaching protective glass to your smartphone
Before you understand how to glue the protective glass on the phone, you need to buy it. To make the right choice, you should know certain nuances and follow a few recommendations:
- Glossy protective glass is cheaper than matte, but protects the screen of the phone from shock, moisture and dirt.
- Frosted safety glass, although more expensive, protects the screen of the phone not only from shocks, moisture and dirt, but also from glare.
- Before purchasing protective glass on the screen of a smartphone or other mobile device, it is necessary to test its strength - it should not bend too much.
- The oleophobic coating indicates the high quality of the protective glass on the phone screen.
- It is recommended to give preference to protective glasses for the screen of the phone, complete with which there are special napkins or spare films.
- Thicker protective glass will provide better protection for the phone screen.
On a note! It is important to prepare the workplace in advance. It is better to choose a room that contains a minimum of dust. For example, the ideal place to stick a protective glass on the screen of a smartphone is a bathroom or a kitchen. In the living room and bedroom there is enough textile, attracting particles of dust. As a result, troubles may arise that prevent the protective glass from glueing onto the phone screen. The desktop is better to wipe with a napkin.
Step-by-step instructions for attaching protective glass to your smartphone:
- Before you stick a new protective glass or film, you must remove the old protection. To do this, slightly pull on its edge at an angle of about 60 degrees.
- Before you begin to glue the protective film or glass on the smartphone screen, you must thoroughly wash your hands with soap. In addition, the display surface of the phone must also be clean and smooth. Using an alcohol wipe, you need to get rid of dirt. You can also use a cloth moistened with a cleaner to clean the screen of your phone.The remover can be made by mixing the water and alcohol in a ratio of 5: 1, respectively, and adding a small amount of gel for washing dishes. The work surface also needs to be cleaned.
- The screen of the phone must be carefully wiped with a cloth to shine. If there are particles of dust, you should walk with scotch, as seen in the photo.
- Protective glass is required to remove from the packaging and remove the film from it. Protection is installed on the screen so as to observe compliance with the central button and the speakers of the phone. To fix the protective glass on the display surface of the smartphone, you need to hold your finger in the center from top to bottom.
- If there are air bubbles under the protective glass, you will have to get rid of them. To do this, hold a credit card or a spatula that comes in the kit, from the center to the edges.
It is not necessary to exert strong pressure on the display, air bubbles will quickly disappear even with a slight pressure. If you get a smooth and even surface, it was possible to glue the protective glass correctly. Despite the small thickness, due to which many equate this overlay to the film, it provides reliable protection to the display from external influences.
How to re-glue the protective glass?
Many owners of smartphones and other mobile devices are wondering: is it possible to re-glue the protective glass on the display? Modern surface gadgets are allowed to be reused.
To glue the protection again, you need to carefully remove the glass, and then wipe the adhesive side with alcohol and let it dry.
After that, you can glue the protection, not forgetting about the coincidence with the button and the speakers. Further it will be necessary only to expel bubbles with air.
Video: how to glue the protective glass on the phone?
The videos below will help to properly glue the protective glass on the phone screen at home. As a result, the device will be provided with reliable protection from scratches, the damaging effects of moisture and dirt, which will extend its service life.
Horoscope for 2015 for Aries
How to paint a T-shirt: five ideas
10 unusual and interesting museums in London
Brooch Moth of Beads
The magical properties of jewelry: fiction or reality
What is the power of music
Aroma wallpaper - a new word in interior design
Som Caviar Recipe