How to do an oil massage?
The technique of oil massage appeared several millennia ago. It was used to cure various ailments, raise immunity and simply relax. Unique Ayurvedic system includes not just massage movements, but deep and thorough knowledge of the body and soul of a person. Impact on biologically active points makes it possible to return to normal the lost balance of vital energy.
Indian technology for health and beauty
In India, oil massage or abhyanga is just as familiar a daily ritual as washing or brushing your teeth. Virtually no Hindu leaves the house without devoting a few minutes to his physical and spiritual body.
What is the secret benefit of this procedure?
- Abhbyanga helps get rid of stress, fatigue, depression, relax and rest.
- It has a rejuvenating effect, due to which the skin becomes healthy and smooth, and the bones and joints do not cause painful sensations even in adulthood.
- Helps to fight dermatological problems.
- Improves sleep, gives peace of mind.
- Increases the body's defenses.
There are a large number of oil massage options, and in the specialized centers you will definitely be selected an individual type, having thoroughly studied the features of the body and the state of health. But you can do it at home, after having studied the basic features.
It is worth knowing that the recommendations according to which it is necessary to perform a massage are rather strict. This is due to the fact that improper exposure to biologically active points can lead to the opposite effect.
The first thing you need to remember - all movements should be smooth, and easy pressing. Focus on the application of oil, and not the massage itself, since the impact of a natural remedy is a priority in the procedure. We now turn to the parts of the body:
- The first zone is the head. Massaging this part of the body can be part of a general procedure or a separate technique, in case you need to quickly relax and get rid of emotional overload.Perform horizontal and vertical movements with your fingers, distributing the oil, paying particular attention to the area of the ears. Gently rub them with your palms, and then gently press on the area behind them.
In addition to restoring energy balance, this massage perfectly tightens the contours of the face, and the result will be noticeable after the third session.
- Body. The largest area that requires the most prolonged exposure. How to massage this area? First, pay attention to your hands. Move from the hands towards the elbow and shoulder, smoothly moving to the back. Focusing on the line of the spine, but without affecting it, make light circular movements to the side of the pelvis and in the opposite direction to the neck.
You should be very careful with your chest and abdomen, as these zones are especially sensitive. Movement should be directed from the middle to the side. Massage the abdomen from top to bottom.
- Legs. From the body smoothly go to the hips and legs. Movement must be made from the bottom up. That is, you first need to work the feet, and gently climb up, stopping at the knees and inguinal lymph nodes.Do not forget about the buttocks.
10 minutes after the procedure, you need to take a warm shower and wear a warm bathrobe to fix the warming effect.
To get the desired result, you must not only remember the massage technique, but also choose the right oil:
- Coconut oil is an excellent nutrient that softens and moisturizes the skin. Great for face and scalp.
- Sesame is used as the basis for many massage mixtures, as it carries a large amount of vital energy.
- Olive is good to use in the cold season. It perfectly warms up and makes the skin more susceptible to sunlight, which is not enough in the autumn-winter period. In addition, it has a healing effect and is shown even to children.
- Sandalwood is an excellent antiseptic, helps fight colds and increases the body's defenses.
- For the area of the buttocks, thighs and abdomen, wheat germ oil is perfect. It effectively fights against cellulite deposits, eliminating the "orange peel", and restores weather-beaten skin in winter.
- Grape seed oil is recommended for skin prone to rashes and pimples. It gently cleanses and moisturizes at the same time.
Ayurvedic massage is a great way to relax, get a boost of vitality and energy. Make it your own hands is not difficult, and the resulting effect will delight you.
A trailer for the dramatic comedy came out The Book Club with Jane Fonda and Diane Keaton
Exhibitions in 2016, in which the queues promise both to Serov
The best decorations of the ball of the institute costume Met Gala 2017
The secret of oblique beyki (DIY)
Pioneer BDP-140 Player - Overview, Features
How to repair car battery with baking soda
What to wear fashionable gray fur coat