How to cook tomato paste?
Tomato paste can be prepared for a variety of recipes. However, if you want to make it spicy, then choose an Italian recipe. If you want to use the minimum amount of ingredients in the preparation of tomato paste, then you should make it in a rustic way.
Italian Tomato Paste
Before you make tomato paste for this recipe, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- tomatoes - 2.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- salt - 30 g;
- cinnamon and cloves - 5 g;
- ground black pepper - 1 tsp;
- Vinegar 9% - 1 cup.
Tomato paste is prepared in Italian as follows:
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into two. Pass them through a meat grinder, squeeze the resulting mass into a colander, it is necessary to drain excess liquid from it.
- Place the tomato mass in a bowl and set on fire. It must be boiled down for 20 minutes.
- Add salt to tomato paste. Put all spices in a gauze bag and put it in a boiling mass.Keep it there for 5 minutes, then remove and add vinegar with sugar.
- Cool the prepared tomato paste and transfer to a container. Keep it in the fridge.
Country-style tomato paste
To make homemade tomato paste in a rustic way, you need the following:
- tomatoes - 3 kg;
- salt - 35 g
The process of cooking pasta according to this recipe consists of the following steps:
- Wash tomatoes, cut into several pieces and pass through a juicer. The resulting mass will resemble a jam. Pour it into an aluminum saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil down the tomato mass is required on low heat for 15 minutes. Be sure in the course of this it is necessary to stir. Add salt at the end.
- Cool the resulting tomato paste, and then transfer it to a glass jar. Keep it cool.
Try also to cook tomato paste "Alla Amatrichana". She will certainly delight you with her taste.
Great ideas for paired tattoos
Crochet mini sock knit pattern
What are shopping clubs for?
Your IQ is above average if you pass this test
Weather in Moscow and the Moscow region in April 2018 - what the weather forecasters promise Hydrometcentre residents of the capitals
What autumn dresses will be fashionable in 2016