How to cook smoked bacon
- Preparation time:12 minutes
- Cooking time:4 minutes
Hot smoked bacon at home
Juicy aromatic meat can be smoked in the country in the grill or horizontal smokehouse. Use for cooking snacks sawdust of deciduous trees. For example, alder, oak or cherry.
How to smoke bacon:
- Cut the brisket into wide slices 1.5-2 cm thick.
- Mix the water with salt and sugar, immerse the blanks in the brine and send them in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Soak and squeeze the sawdust, put them on the bottom of the barbecue. Place grates on top and place meat on them.
- Close the grill with a lid and light a fire under it. Crumble meat for 2-3 hours until cooked.
Cool the snack, cut it into slices.
Bacon cooked smoked dry pickled
The meat cooked by the hands turns out juicy and fragrant.
- pork undercuts - 1 kg;
- nitrite salt - 10 g;
- salt - 10 g
Stages of cooking:
- Rub the undercuts with salt, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 4 days. Turn the workpiece every 12 hours.
- Wash the meat, hang it and dry at room temperature for 8-10 hours.
- Wrap the pork in cling film and boil it in water heated to 80 ° C. Remove the workpiece when it warms to 79 ° C. Thermometers for water and meat will help you to control the temperature.
- Dip the billet in cold water, then hang it in the room again and dry for 2-3 hours.
- Put the meat on the grid of the smoke generator and copy it at a temperature of 25 ° C for 17-20 hours.
Store the finished snack in the fridge.
Canadian Bacon in Electric Smokehouse
Snacks can be served for breakfast with scrambled eggs and toast.
- pork - 1.5 kg;
- water - 2 l;
- sea salt - 90 g;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- maple syrup - 50 g;
- nitrite salt - 20 g;
- sugar - 50 g;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs .;
- dried thyme and ground pepper - to taste.
How to cook:
- Mix water with salt, sugar, spices, zest and lemon juice.Add chopped garlic and maple syrup.
- Boil the mixture, boil it for 5 minutes.
- Put the pieces in the cooled brine and marinate them for 3 days in the refrigerator. Turn the workpiece 2-3 times a day.
- Wash the pork, hang the pieces over the sink and dry them for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the electric smokehouse to 95 ° C, put the workpiece on the grid. Cook the meat for 1.5 -2 hours.
Cool the bacon, wrap it in cling film or put in a vacuum bag. Send the blanks to the fridge. You can try the snack in 2 days.
Smoked bacon can be served with boiled potatoes, pasta or porridge.
Biogel - a new coating for nails
Everything is serious: 3 places in the house, where you absolutely can not hang a mirror
Goat from pomponch fur coat
Why do armpits sweat
How to repair a box machine
Colored glass for doors and windows - types, advantages, prices
How to get out of binge at home