How to clean the toilet from lime
The toilet is an emergency room. It is visited daily. Few people care about the cleanliness and prevention of plumbing properly. Corroded waste products are poured into the toilet, tap water is used for flushing - all this contributes to the spread of lime and urinary stone under the rim.
Prophylactic cleaning will eliminate the appearance of scurf and unpleasant odor, but the procedures take time. It is advisable to perform them every week. This will solve the problem with the constant appearance of yellow spots and unpleasant smell.
If you do not keep track and the scurf appeared, cleaners will help to clean the toilet at home. They are sold in any hardware store. Many housewives use and folk methods of eliminating plaque and rust. Everything in order.
Before the start of the fight against plaque and dirt, the necessary things will be needed.
- Rubber gloves - without them any cleaning.
- Plunger - to drain the toilet.
- Cleaner - for cleaning. As an analogue - one of the folk remedies.
- Brush - for manual cleaning.
- Goggles and respirator for breathing - protection from chemical vapors and unpleasant odors.
- Abrasive sponge - to clean the dirt from the surface.
Cleaning just seems like a simple affair. You need to protect yourself from negative consequences: contact with chemicals or acids (if you use folk remedies) on the skin, fumes in the respiratory system. Yes, and touch with bare hands to the inner space of the toilet is unlikely to want.
Prepare a space for cleaning: wear protective equipment, open the ventilation pane. After cleaning, wash away excess liquid, powders, and more. Throw out the gloves and wash your hands.
Folk remedies against plaque, rust and urinary stone
Good help for cleaning the following substances: electrolyte, oxalic acid or soda with vinegar.
- Electrolyte. Poured into car batteries. In fact, it is an acid. Sold in the store, which sells spare parts and fluids for the car.It is necessary to pour on the surface of the toilet and wait for half an hour. Then wash off. If the raid is washed off partially, repeat the procedure.
- Oxalic acid. The price is reasonable, and the efficiency is high. If only the lime scale is not too serious. Take a wet rag and moisten dirty areas. Then pour acid on them and wait an hour. Wash off the acid, and clean the surface with a brush to white. Be sure to wear gloves!
- Soda with Vinegar. Components are found in almost every home. It is possible to use both vinegar essence, and usual food. 250 mg heat up to 50 degrees. The container must be closed so that the unpleasant smell does not spread around the apartment. Then add soda and pour liquid on problem areas of the toilet bowl. In the end, you can clean the surface with soda to fix the result.
The best purchased chemistry
Shelves of hardware stores filled with bottles of chemicals. Sometimes eyes run up, it is better to take. Manufacturers promise the best result at a bargain price, but nowadays you can go online and read the reviews of people about a particular detergent.A warning! Protect yourself before working with chemical products - wear rubber gloves, goggles and a respirator!
- Orthophosphoric acid. Does not dissolve rubber gaskets, but it fights well against pollution. For sale in auto shops. Sometimes under the heading "rust converter". It is enough to pour 150 ml into the toilet bowl and wait ten minutes, no more. Then flush the toilet thoroughly with water from a cistern.
- Scouring Powders. "Pemolyuks", "Comets" and the like. Effective in dry form, and therefore the toilet needs to be drained. Shut off the tank and pour out all the water. Then take the plunger and pump out the water from the drain pipe. After that, you can pour the powder on the problem areas. Wait a few minutes, and then proceed with cleaning with sponges and brushes.
- Cleaning cream type "CIF". Apply with sponges on the area with a coating, and then cleaned with a brush or abrasive sponge. It is advisable to give the product some time after application.
- Liquids. These are "Sanoks", "Whiteness" and others. The principle of operation is the same: apply, give time for the reaction to manifest, and then wipe the toilet with a brush and flush.
- . "Domestos", "Toilet duckling", "Bref" and others.They flow down more slowly than liquids, and therefore cope better with pollution. Apply, wait, scrub and rinse.
- Hydrochloric acid. A dangerous but effective way. Take an equal amount of water and acid and mix. For example, 100 and 100 ml. Then pour the liquid into the toilet for ten minutes. It is not necessary to fill in through the tank, because hydrochloric acid quickly corrodes plastic and rubber. After a time wash off.
- . Chlorine-based cleaners are created like Domestos. However, you can clean the toilet using pure chlorine. It is enough to pour it into the toilet and wait half an hour. Then clean and rinse with water from the tank.Chlorine is not recommended due to health hazards.
Any of these tools can be ordered online or purchased at a local store.
Will Coca Cola help against plaque and stone?
As soon as they do not use carbonated drinks, they clean the rust, remove the scurf, wash off the dirt. Coca-Cola, Pepsi and similar liquids like to use in everyday life because of the high content of citric acid. It really splits the scurf.
How does this happen? You will need two bottles of Coca-Cola or another carbonated drink.Completely drain the toilet using a plunger, then pour in the drink and leave until the dirt and plaque are completely dissolved.
At the end of time, drain the water from the tank. It is advisable to clean the surface with a brush or sponge. The tool is effective not only against limescale, but also rust.
- Use special filters and tablets. They will help prevent the formation of plaque.
- Rinse regularly with you.
- Better to prevent than to correct. Do routine cleaning at least once a week.
- During cleaning, be sure to monitor hygiene and safety. Wear gloves and glasses. Some products are hazardous to health if used improperly.
- Wait a while after applying the product. Let the substance come into chemical contact with plaque.
- Plan your cleaning in advance. This is not a five-minute event, take a couple of hours to clean.
- Open the window. In the apartment should come fresh air.
- At the time of cleaning it is better to transfer the children to someone from relatives.
Pay enough attention to the plumbing in the house. Repair the toilet if necessary, daily clean the surface with a brush.Replace rusted or broken parts in time, and not as necessary.
Thoroughly clean the plumbing three times a month. Purchase for this purpose enough detergent: powders, gels or liquids. In extreme cases, store a bottle of soda. This will prevent unpleasant odors and yellow spots under the rim.
What is licorice root used for?
How to make the printer network
How to make an easel with your own hands
Secrets of growing myrtle at home
Do you know how to propagate bamboo
Pumpkin porridge with rice
Bitcoin became more popular Kim Kardashian