How do hyaluronic acid masks work?
The appearance of the first wrinkles is a real stress for many women, because it means that the skin begins to age. Unfortunately, it is impossible to stop this process, but it can be slowed down by various cosmetic products, for example, with hyaluronic acid.
Recently, it has become one of the most popular products that help fight the first signs of aging. How effective it is, and how to carry out procedures at home, read on.
Why are trumpets everywhere about hyaluronok? Yes, because it is one of the main components of human skin, responsible for elasticity and smartness. Thanks to it, the correct water balance is maintained in the layers of the dermis, which means that the skin looks healthy and moisturized.
For the first time this product was synthesized by artificial means in 1955. Today, in almost any pharmacy, it can be found in pure form in ampoules or powder, which greatly simplifies use at home.
What is the secret of the action of hyaluronic acid?
- It creates an invisible thin film that helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment.
- Aligns turgor by filling irregularities and folds, helping to get rid of small wrinkles, and deep ones make them less noticeable.
- Helps saturate dry skin with moisture, eliminates peeling.
- It is an excellent base conductor for other active cosmetic ingredients.
- It has a healing effect, contributes to the treatment of acne and acne, and also activates the processes of regeneration.
A significant advantage is the fact that this tool almost does not cause allergic reactions and is perfect for any skin type. In addition, the result will not take long to wait, after 2-3 applications a positive effect will be noticeable.
The only existing negative - addictive. With frequent and long-term use of products with “hyaluronic”, the skin ceases to produce this component on its own, and you will not be able to stop using these products.
Home Beauty Laboratory
For home use most often prepare masks. For the simplest will be needed:
- sodium hyaluronate - 2 g;
- boiled water - 3 tbsp.
The components must be turned into a homogeneous slurry and left to swell for 30-40 minutes. Before applying the skin should be cleaned of decorative cosmetics and dirt, it is not superfluous to use a scrub.
Apply the mixture on face. The thin film formed is quickly absorbed and does not require rinsing. After the procedure, you need to use one of the tools with anti-aging effect - cream, serum, fluid for the face.
To achieve a visible improvement, a minimum of 10 sessions will be needed.
Among the popular masks with hyaluronic acid there are such:
- Powder acid (3 g) is mixed with 2 tbsp. crushed oatmeal, proteins 3 eggs and 2 tbsp. lemon juice. Hold on the face for 15-20 minutes and removed with the help of a cloth moistened with warm water.
- 3 drops of anti-aging solution mixed with yolk and 2 tablespoons. pulp of grapefruit. Before use, wipe the skin of the face with grapefruit juice, apply a mask and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Using the solution in ampoules, you can also prepare a skin-friendly mask with kefir. For this will be enough 4 drops of the active agent and 3 tbsp. Spoons of fermented milk product.Apply on face and rinse after half an hour.
Using a solution of hyaluronic acid in ampoules, it is necessary to be very careful and follow the dosage clearly so as not to get burned.
When to refuse?
This tool is a very active component, so just like any cosmetic product has some contraindications. These include:
- acute phase of infectious diseases;
- dermatological diseases;
- a recent deep salon peeling.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most effective and effective means of helping to prolong the youth of the skin. This real miracle in cosmetology can give you healthy, beautiful and smooth skin without wrinkles.
The girl took the usual sheet of newspaper and made herself an incredible manicure
13 things you definitely shouldn’t do with your eyebrows
Is it okay to talk to yourself?
Choosing the right yarn for knitting
Secrets of growing myrtle at home