What are rice bran good for?
A healthy and balanced diet is not just fashion, it is the basis of good health and good health. That is why many people decide to thoroughly review their daily menu, eliminating harmful products, and giving preference to those that bring real benefits. One such is the rice bran.
They appeared in the diet of modern man not so long ago, but as it turns out, they are no less useful than wheat or oat.
The inhabitants of Asian countries, constantly using rice, argue that starting the day with this cereal, you will get rid of all diseases. But the bran - waste that remains as a result of cleaning rice will become real assistants in the process of dietary nutrition and effective body cleansing.
Their rich chemical composition makes it possible to saturate the body with beneficial B vitamins and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron.
What are the healing properties of rice bran?
- Due to the high content of fiber, they do an excellent job with cleansing the digestive system, absorbing a huge amount of harmful substances in the process of passing, and quickly removing them from the body. Often, such a product is recommended to use when dysbacteriosis.
- Potassium, which is part of them, is very important for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system and the prevention of atherosclerosis.
- The carbohydrates contained in bran quickly and permanently saturate the body, suppressing the feeling of hunger, which is especially important for those who want to lose weight. They also "work" to establish and maintain fat and carbohydrate metabolism, helping to get rid of excess kilograms.
- For those who suffer from diabetes, rice "waste" is also necessary, as it effectively reduces blood sugar levels and normalizes clotting.
- They are especially useful for those who need to follow a therapeutic diet. Rice husk gives strength and energy, helping the body to quickly go through the rehabilitation period.
- This healing product is also used in cosmetology, making masks and cleansers on its basis.They perfectly clean the skin of dirt and debris of the sebum, giving smoothness and nourishing with useful substances.
- The bran industry is not without a bran, where they are often used in the process of baking bakery products and sweet pastries.
Recommendations for use
In the dry form, rice bran will not do much good. So they began to actively act, they are pre-soaked. For this, 1 tbsp. dry mixture pour a small amount of boiling water, so that it covers the mixture, and leave for 15-20 minutes.
How to use the cooked product?
The maximum dose per day is 30 g. But it starts with 5 g per day, gradually increasing the portion. After drinking, you must additionally drink at least 1 tbsp. fluid.
It is also worth remembering that rice bran contains a large number of calories (about 315 kcal per 100 g), so those who dream of a slim body and actively struggle with excess weight, it is better to eat them before lunch.
Now let's find out more about how to use bran.
For those who lose weight
Due to the fact that rice husk actively and in large quantities absorbs moisture, only from 30 g you can get a full portion of porridge, which will be an excellent option for breakfast or lunch.
In addition, not superfluous will periodically arrange fasting days. At this time, the diet should consist of the daily norm of bran and 1 liter of low-fat kefir.
But it is worth being very careful and monitor the amount of fluid that you drink throughout the day. It should not be less than 2 liters. Otherwise, it threatens with constipation and slagging of the body.
Those who dream of a smooth and healthy skin
The Japanese have long been using this component in their cosmetic products. Most often bran includes cleansers and scrubs. They remove impurities, narrow pores, but do not overdry skin.
To prepare a universal means for washing, you need to turn the bran into powder with a coffee grinder, add a little water and make a mush. It is applied on the face with massaging movements and after 2-3 minutes, rinse with warm water.
For scrub rice husk soak is not necessary. It is enough to add it to the usual gel for washing, apply on the skin, massage a little and rinse.
Who is not recommended?
Contraindications to the use of rice bran are:
- acute periods of gastrointestinal diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual sensitivity;
- age up to 12 years.
Rice bran - a natural, useful and effective product that will help improve health, and will be an excellent tool for skin care.
The Little Prince and other famous proverbs
How to get in shape by the summer
Fashion Spring - Summer 2015
VSTerm heating boilers
Jane Fonda and Helen Mirren come to the podium at Paris Fashion Week