Fried dumplings - the original dish for your table
Dumplings can not only cook, but also fry. And you can experiment with cooking methods.
Cooking Fried Dumplings
How to cook fried dumplings with your own hands? It is not difficult, and you can make both dough and stuffing yourself. Consider some interesting options.
First you need to cook dumplings, and it can be done in different ways. Below are two options.
To make homemade ravioli according to this recipe, you will need:
- onion head;
- 500 g of minced meat (any, for example, beef, wine or mixed);
- 300 g of flour;
- 170 ml of water;
- salt with spices.
- First you need to make a dough. In order to make it more elastic and tender, sift the flour in some large bowl, on a wide chopping board or directly on the kitchen chair. Add salt, make a well in the center, break an egg into it, immediately pour in cool, but preferably boiled water. Gradually move the flour from the edges to the center zone and knead the dough.You should have a dense mass, which should be allowed to stand for at least half an hour.
- Peel and chop the onions in any way, for example, using a blender, using a meat grinder or chopping with a knife. Combine it with ready-made minced meat, add salt and seasonings, mix everything thoroughly. The filling is ready.
- “Rested” dough, roll it into a layer about three to four millimeters thick. Using any shape (for example, a regular glass) cut circles.
- In the center of the circles of the dough, put about a tablespoon of filling. Fasten the edges, and connect the ends and fix (although this is not necessary).
You can cook lighter and tender chicken dumplings at home.
The list of ingredients will be as follows:
- about 500 g of flour;
- 100 ml of milk (it is allowed to replace the cream);
- 100 ml of mineral carbonated water;
- two art. l. oil;
- 1 egg;
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 50 g of house fat;
- large onion;
- pepper and spices.
- Sift the flour with a teaspoon of salt, put it on some surface or in a container. Pour milk and mineral water into the center and also break an egg.Start kneading the dough and add sunflower oil. The mass should be quite tight, but it should be kneaded longer to make it elastic. If necessary, you can add a little mineral water or flour, depending on the consistency. Wrap a ball of dough with film or foil, set aside for thirty to forty minutes.
- Take care of the filling. Fillets must be washed well and in any way chopped: just cut (very finely), scroll in a meat grinder or use a blender. Together with the chicken, you can grind and pre-peeled onions. Salo is just finely chopped. In the filling of mixed lard, onion and minced meat, put seasonings, salt it and stir it so that it is homogeneous.
- Roll out the dough to a thin layer, cut circles. Place the stuffing in the center of each one, connect the edges, and fasten the side tips to each other.
- Delicious homemade dumplings are ready!
If you cooked dumplings, then it's time to start frying them. And it can be done in different ways.
This method involves frying in a pan. Here's what you need:
- three tbsp. l. sunflower oil;
- half a glass of water;
- ground pepper or other seasoning.
Description of the frying process:
- Dumplings reach from the freezer, if they were in it. It is not necessary to defrost them in advance.
- Heat the oil well in the pan so that bubbles appear in it.
- Spread a portion of ravioli, which will fit in a container (about twenty not very large).
- Fry the dumplings on one side so that they will brown well, then turn them over. You can also fry them evenly, regularly and often turning.
- Now add fire, pour water into the pan, cover it with a lid and cook your dumplings until all the liquid completely evaporates.
- Turn off the heat and serve ready-made fried dumplings.
You can fry dumplings in deep frying. For this you need:
- 600-700 ml of vegetable oil;
- Prepare any sufficiently deep container, for example, a large stewpot. And if you have a deep fryer, use it.
- Turn on the fire, pour oil into the selected container, start to warm it up. It should boil, which will alert the numerous bubbles that form in it.
- If the oil boils, then immerse the dumplings in it.But divide them into portions, as they should not be in contact with each other, otherwise the dough will stick together.
- Fry the dumplings in deep fat until the moment when they become pronounced and rich golden color. Take them out with a slotted spoon.
- To remove excess oil, place the fried dumplings on a paper towel and leave there for a couple of minutes.
- Serve such delicious dumplings better with sauce, for example, mayonnaise, sour cream, tomato or creamy garlic.
This recipe assumes the preparation of appetizing fried dumplings with cheese.
Prepare these ingredients:
- 15-20 g butter;
- 50-70 g of any hard cheese;
- two art. l. mayonnaise;
- If desired, you can add your favorite seasoning.
- Dumplings from the freezer. In a saucepan, boil water, immerse the dumplings in it and boil, but not until the end, but until half cooked. Next, take them out and put them in a colander, so that the excess water of the glass.
- Now in a frying pan, melt and warm the oil well, immediately put the dumplings into it. Fry them over medium heat, stirring to make a nice light golden crust.
- Scrub the cheese.Dumpling meat with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for three minutes to melt the cheese and cover the dumplings evenly.
- Serve this snack hot or slightly cold.
Such a seemingly simple dish like fried dumplings will definitely please everyone and will come to the rescue if you really want to have a snack, or guests suddenly come.
Bookmark for a book
We make gift wrapping for men's gift
New Year Folding Card
How to shorten the bolt correctly
Irina Shayk: the first exit on the red carpet after childbirth
Felt gift box