Freshly salted cucumbers in a jar and pan with garlic and greens
How to make very tasty, crunchy salted cucumbers with garlic and greens, will teach everyone to simple recipes with detailed descriptions, step-by-step photos and video instructions. We have collected the most successful methods of salting gherkins in brine and mineral water, in a can and pan.
Harvesting is quick and almost effortless. Cucumbers reach the right condition for a period of several hours to one night. In the morning they can already be used as a lightly salted summer snack.
For billet use only traditional rock salt is used. It quickly dissolves in the brine and is perfectly absorbed into the vegetables. If you want the appetizer to be light-salted, one tablespoon of salt is enough for 2 kg of vegetables.To create a more vigorous taste, it is necessary to increase the amount of hot and spicy spices. From this, fresh-salted cucumbers will not spoil, but will acquire additional, more original tastes.
Lightly salted cucumbers with garlic and herbs - Instant cooking recipe with photo step by step
A quick-cooking recipe with a photo describes in detail how to make salted cucumbers with garlic and greens at home. The process is very simple and does not require specific knowledge or the presence of a rich culinary experience. Vegetables to create salted snacks fit any variety. The main thing that they were about the same size, length and level of maturity.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of salted cucumbers with the addition of greens
- Cucumbers - 1.5 kg
- Salt rock - 1.5 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Hot pepper - 1 pc
- Dill - ½ pencil
Step-by-step instructions on how to make lightly salted cucumbers with garlic cloves and herbs
- Wash fresh cucumbers of the same size in running water and dry well. Trim corners on both sides.
- Garlic free from the peels and finely chop. Bitter pepper cut into half rings or small cubes.Combine these ingredients with salt and sugar. Roll the gherkins in the mixture and make sure that they are covered evenly from all sides.
- Rinse the dill in running water, blot with a towel and cut into small pieces. Add greens to cucumbers and mix thoroughly. Fold in a plastic food container, close tightly and leave for 2-3 hours.
- After the expiry of the allotted time, remove and remove excess salt from the cucumbers with a napkin. Place the vegetables in a suitable container and send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours. At the end of this period, a snack of salted cucumbers will be usable.
Delicious salted cucumbers with garlic and greens in a jar - recipe for video
How to make delicious salted cucumbers with garlic and greens in a jar, describes the recipe on video in detail. The author proposes to use for cooking fresh gherkins of juicy varieties with a thin and soft skin. They absorb spices and spices better than others, they sow quickly and keep their crispiness for a long time.
A simple brine from water and a small amount of salt is taken as a fill for a lightly salted dish.For greater saturation, sheets of cherry, currant, horseradish and other greens are added to it. The amount of garlic and hot bitter pepper varies according to your own taste.
The best instant recipe for salted cucumbers with garlic and greens in a pan
The best instant recipe for salted cucumbers with garlic and greens in a saucepan is very simple. It differs from other methods in that the brine is first heated, and then, when it boils, poured into cucumbers. This treatment option softens the top skin of vegetables and provides better absorption of spices into the pulp. Lightly salted cucumbers made according to this recipe are stored longer without losing their taste, crispy texture and fresh flavor.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of salted cucumbers with the addition of greens and garlic
- Cucumbers - 2 kg
- Dill / parsley - 1 bunch
- Cherry and currant leaves - 4 pcs.
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 2.5 tablespoons
- Hot pepper - 1 pc
- White and black pepper peas - 6 pcs.
Step by step instructions on how to make delicious salted cucumbers in the pan with the addition of garlic and greens
- Put the peas on different plates.
- Dill well washed in running water, dry out and remove too hard dense stems.
- Peel the peels from the garlic cloves and chop them into pieces. Burn the hot peppers thin rings or semirings.
- Rinse cucumbers, dry and cut the edges on both sides.
- Put garlic slices, hot peppers and peppercorns on the bottom of a deep enameled pan. Tear the currant and cherry leaves into pieces and load them into the pan.
- Place dill sprigs on top. They will keep the spices in place.
- Next gently lay out the gherkins, trying to do it in layers.
- In parallel, in another container, boil water with sugar and salt. Add boiling brine to the vegetables, cover and leave for a day.
- Serve a snack of lightly salted gherkins to meat and fish dishes.
Instant salted cucumbers - recipe with garlic and herbs in brine on mineral water
Making quick salted cucumbers according to the recipe with garlic and greens in brine on mineral water is not at all difficult. Use better table water with weak gas.Salt in it dissolves very quickly, ensuring a uniform salting of both the lower and upper layers of vegetables. An enamel pan, a glass jar or a food container will be suitable as a container for salting. The main thing is that the dishes are absolutely clean and have no cracks in the surface.
Necessary ingredients for lightly salted cucumbers in brine from mineral water
- Cucumbers - 2 kg
- Garlic - 1 head
- Salt stone - 2 tbsp
- Horseradish Sheet - 2 pcs
- Black pepper peas - 10 pcs
- Dill - ½ pencil
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
A step-by-step instruction on how to make delicious, lightly salted cucumbers with dill and horseradish in a brine from a mineral water
- Fresh cucumbers of the same size should be thoroughly washed in running water, dried, cut off the edges and folded into a pan or basin.
- Peel the garlic, divide it into cloves and chop into slices.
- Dill is well washed, shake off excess moisture, get wet with a towel and divide into twigs. If desired, remove hard, dense stems.
- At the bottom of the enamel pot or jar put half a dose of dill and horseradish, peas and garlic. Place a layer of cucumbers on top.Last gherkins, turned up on top, cover with several sprigs of dill. Place a bay leaf between two layers. Pour salt into the mineral water and mix well, so that the component completely dissolves in the liquid. Pour the resulting mixture of cucumbers.
- Cover the pan with a lid and leave in a cool place for 12-14 hours. At the end of this time, a lightly salted snack will be well saturated with brine and will become especially tasty.
Crispy salted cucumbers in a jar - recipe for winter
Canning vegetables for the winter is a rather painstaking process that requires time and effort, which is almost always lacking, especially in the heat of summer. To save yourself from the hassle and at the same time to make strategic reserves for the future, you can use the easy recipe for crispy low-salted cucumbers in the bank for the winter and provide you with spicy snacks for the family, with a minimum of effort.
Necessary ingredients for a recipe for crispy lightly salted cucumber in a jar
- Cucumbers - 2 kg
- Water - 2 l
- Salt - 96 g
- Allspice - 6 pcs
- Dill umbrellas - 4 pcs
- Celery stalk - 2 pcs
- Tarragon, thyme, basil - 2-3 branches each
- Vodka - 3 tbsp.
Step-by-step instructions on how to make salted crispy cucumbers for winter in a jar
- Cucumbers wash thoroughly in cool water, dry and cut off the tips at both edges.
- Put spices, spices and greens on the bottom of the sterilized jar, then place the cucumbers on.
- In the water, pour in salt and stir so that all the crystals are dissolved.
- Finished brine pour the jar almost to the neck and add the vodka. Cork plastic caps and send in a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight. After 20-30 days, crunchy salted cucumbers will reach the desired condition.
A quick recipe for cooking low-salt cucumbers in a pot or jar
This is the quickest recipe for cooking cucumbers of weak salt in a saucepan, jar or food container. The taste of the ready dishes turns out to be very gentle and pleases with its soft unobtrusiveness.
Essential ingredients for a simple recipe for weak salt cucumbers
- Cucumbers - 1 kg
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Ground black pepper - ½ tsp
- Dill - 6 sprigs
- Mint leaves - 2-3 pieces
- Hot pepper - ½ pod
Step-by-step instructions on how to make lightly salted cucumbers in a pot or jar
- Well washed cucumbers chop rings.
- Peel the garlic finely chopped.
- Dill rinse, dry off excess moisture and chop.
- Combine vegetable oil, sugar, salt, chopped cloves, greens and mix well. Gherkins lay in a pot, jar or any other suitable container. Add the remaining ingredients, cover with a lid and shake vigorously for 3 minutes. Then send it for 1 hour to the fridge. After that, serve a lightly salted snack on the table.
How to make crispy salted cucumbers for the night in the bank - a step by step recipe with photos
Step by step recipe with a photo describes how to make salted cucumbers with garlic and herbs in one night. This method can be called universal, as it is perfect not only for freezing in a can, but also in a saucepan or food container.
For brine used ordinary water, but it, if desired, can be replaced by mineral. Then the taste of the billet will soften a little, but lightly salted vegetables will not lose their natural crispness.
The necessary ingredients for salting in a jar of crispy salted cucumbers
- Cucumbers - 2.5 kg
- Celery - 1 bunch
- Dry mustard - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 3 tbsp. L
- Water - 1.7 L
- Dill / parsley - 8-10 sprigs
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe of salted crispy cucumbers in a jar
- Rinse, dry and chop the dill and celery.
- Remove the husks from the teeth and cut them into slices or slices.
- The bottom of a three-liter jar filled with greens and spices.
Spread the gherkins, sliced with elongated slices, and fill the jar to the top. Top dry mustard and spread dill and celery sprigs. In water, dissolve salt, sugar and pour the brine jar to the shoulders. Cover the top with gauze and leave overnight. In the morning serve salted dish to the table.
Dolphin Therapy for Children
Overview of baby strollers for newborns in different price categories
Crafting the Gingerbread Man
Second life of an old chair
Top 5 best recipes that just need to try
French cuisine: frog legs
Hair highlighting procedure: types, reviews, result (8 photos)