Felt Gift Box
You can make a beautiful gift box not only from paper, but also from felt. The craft is done very simply and quickly, and the result is a great functional thing. You will need to find 30-40 minutes of free time and the following materials:
- White or milky felt sheet with a tough structure for the box.
- Pink and lilac felt (suitable for both soft felt and hard) for decoration.
- Pink, purple threads for sewing or embroidery, needle.
- Simple pencil.
- Marker tailor.
- Glue for (can be replaced with pencil Moment).
- Lace tape segment.
The sizes of the gift box - 7 * 7 * 6 cm. Before you start making it, measure the gift that you want to put in the box. If it is larger, adjust the size of the template. 1. Draw on the paper two templates with the dimensions given in the photo (box and cover).
2. Cut them out, put on a sheet of felt, circle with a simple pencil. Then unscrew the felt material box. You can also immediately draw a pattern on the felt with a pencil and ruler.
3. Cut out the felt cover. Please note that it is cut out by 0.5 cm more than the box.
4. Draw on paper hearts of arbitrary shape (or translate on paper shown in the photo). Draw curls inside several hearts.
5. Cut a few hearts of varying size and shape from lilac and pink felt.
6. On the lines of the bends of the box and the cover, hold the point with scissors or a needle. Then bend the parts along these lines.
7. Bend the side flap as shown in the photo (towards you) and grease it with glue.
8. Connect the two adjacent sides of the box and stick the valve. Hold it with your fingers and hold it until the glue dries. Then glue the second valve.
9. Connect all sides of the box. Glue the cover in the same way. Set the product aside, allow the adhesive to completely harden.
10. Lay out the cut out hearts on the table. A large heart for decorating the lid consists of two parts: lilac and pink with embroidery. Take the part on which there will be embroidery (pink) and draw on it with a chalk pencil a contour of the heart, like on a template.
11. Lilac threads embroider the outlined contour. Make small stitches, placing them close to each other. While sewing the stitch, slightly wind the thread at the edge of the previous stitch.
12.This way you will get an elegant line of embroidery.
13. Attach an embroidered heart on top of a large lilac detail and sew it with a seam over the edge.
14. On other hearts, sew curls in the same way as on the first.
15. Glue a big heart and three small, decorated with embroidery, on top of the lid.
16. Then decorate the edges of the cover with two or three hearts.
17. Cover the box with a lid and glue a few more elements to the side walls. At the same time make sure that you get a beautiful composition. 18. Make a neat bow of lace ribbon.
Baby gift envelopes for money or gift certificatesList of the most successful souvenirsDuck Stir-FryWe decorate clothes with a horse imageCongratulations on Family Day 2018 - short in prose, verses and pictures to the beloved and parents