Delicious rabbit baked in the oven - you will lick your fingers!
What to hide, most people like to eat tight and tasty, and if this food also brings a large amount of usefulness, then it is hard to give up at all. No matter how much the nutritionists of the world teach us that it is more useful for the human body to eat purely plant food, we still leave something meat in our diet, because without it, in fact, it is very difficult to do.
For people who are trying to monitor their health and weight, for children and the elderly it is very useful and attractive rabbit meat, because it is famous for its dietary properties, as well as great advantages over other types of meat that can be purchased on the market.
First of all, rabbit meat is valued for being considered environmentally friendly. Everyone knows that most of the meat products on the market are meat that is stuffed with chemicals and additives,which are not too useful for the human body.
The rabbit's body is simply not able to take all these harmful substances, it simply rejects them. In addition to this important fact, rabbit meat boasts a high content of vitamins C and group B, as well as the presence of such minerals as manganese, iron, phosphorus, fluorine and potassium.
Most of these compounds are very useful for the growing body, which is why it is so necessary to feed the baby with rabbit, and the more often the better. After all, a regular stay of this meat in your diet can also normalize fat metabolism, as well as optimize the balance of nutrients.
Rabbit is considered a very valuable meat, in many cuisines of the world, a dish of rabbit meat is considered a classic and very refined delicacy.
For example, rabbit stew is very popular in French cuisine, such a great dish is an important part of any good restaurant, every serious cook knows how to cook this dish on the highest level.
Also, the rabbit is considered as a very tasty delicacy in German, Czech and other cuisines.In order for such dishes to turn out really tasty, you need to know a few good recipes of oven baked rabbit, as well as adhere to some cooking tips.
Having learned these simple wisdom, you will be able to pamper your loved ones with very tasty and exquisite rabbit dishes.
Recommendations for the preparation of rabbit
- So, you have a ready-made rabbit carcass on the table, you have washed it and are ready for further action. It can be baked completely or can be divided into parts, of course, it’s the master's case, but the rabbit is easier to prepare in parts, and the taste is better.
- Before you start roasting, rabbit meat is best marinated, or at least soaked in water. Rabbit meat, unlike the rest of the meat, has a specific smell, therefore, it is possible to bake a rabbit without preliminary preparation, but in the end you will get a meat with an honest smell. Therefore, it is better to pickle it, for example, in wine or with the help of wine vinegar, or soak in water for 1-3 hours. This method will make the meat less tough, reduce the smell, which will significantly improve the comfort of eating the finished dish.
- Do not forget, of course, about the spices, they can be added at the stage of pickling or already directly during cooking. Salt, pepper, bay leaf and onion are compulsory, rosemary, dill, basil, coriander, cinnamon and cloves can be added to increase the spiciness of the taste.
- Many are interested in the question of how much to bake a rabbit, because different sources indicate differently, and I want to get a ready and delicate dish. Actually, it all depends on how much you soak or marinate the dish. When soaking for about 2-3 hours, about 60 minutes should be enough for its full cooking, but everything, of course, depends on the meat itself and the degree of its rigidity.
- As for the dishes for cooking, it is best to choose a thick-walled frying pan or stew-pan, a duckling may also be suitable.
Recipe for a rabbit in sour cream, baked in a sleeve or foil
To prepare this dish you will need:
- rabbit carcass;
- bulb - 1 piece;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- sour cream - 150 g;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- olive oil - 2 spoons;
- lemon juice - 2 spoons;
- spices, Provencal herbs.
The carcass of the rabbit is thoroughly washed, it must be cleaned, removing the fat, and then rubbing with spices to taste, with olive oil, sour cream, and then leave to marinate in this state for 3 hours.
After the time has elapsed, a coarsely chopped onion, carrot, and a few cloves of garlic can be folded into a special “sleeve” or baking bag. In the "sleeve" you can add any vegetables, even zucchini, they will not spoil, but only add unexpected notes in the finished dish. A sleeve with vegetables and a rabbit is sent to the preheated oven for an hour and a half, the baking temperature is 200 °.
If you do not want to use the "sleeve", then you can do well with foil, but the rabbit carcass in this case will still have to be cut into several parts.
Each individual piece fits in its foil, vegetables are reported to it, everything can be sprinkled with seasoning. Each piece is carefully wrapped in foil so as not to drain the juice, but you can make several small cuts on top of the foil. In parts, the rabbit is baked faster, so enough for 35-40 minutes, while the oven temperature can be 180 °.
When the meat is ready, it can be served on the table directly in the foil, decorating the pieces with greens. If you still bake in the "sleeve", then after the time has expired, you need to reach the baked rabbit and place it on a large platter.
In no case do we pour out the resulting juice, it must be drained, poured into a saucepan, and then lightly reduced. Then add spices and get the juice as a tasty and unusual sauce.
Recipe for Baked Rabbit with Olives Marinated in Wine
Many housewives are interested in the question of how to cook a baked rabbit in wine and with vegetables, because it is not without reason that this dish is considered to be amazingly tender and incredible in taste. We decided to suggest using olives instead of the usual vegetables, with their specific taste they are able to add to this dish some unusual, but very pleasant notes. We will need:
- rabbit carcass;
- dry white wine - 300 g;
- green olives - 100 g;
- black olives - 50 g;
- wine vinegar - 150 g;
- garlic - 5-6 cloves;
- bulb - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper, rosemary, olive oil.
Wash the carcass and cut into pieces, then put them in a deep bowl, into which we pour the wine, vinegar, add salt, pepper and a little rosemary, all to taste.
Close the bowl with foil, leave to marinate for 4 hours. Spread the pieces on the form, pour half of the marinade into the same place, salt and pepper, distribute chives, olives and onion, cut into half rings.
The rabbit is baked for 40 minutes at 180 °.Remember that in the form of all the time there should be liquid, so if it evaporates, then add the second half of the marinade.
Leggings are new pants for summer
Characteristics of men and women Lviv in the year of Kota (Rabbit, Hare)
Film Real Love Returns
How to find friends by interests
What to do if you were stung by a jellyfish
Game of Thrones fans ridiculed FaceID in the new iPhone X
How to choose office partitions