Cooking delicious homemade pastille of apples
Cooking knows many methods of cooking pastes: handed down from generation to generation recipes, authoring methods and new dishes, adapted to a particular locality. The basis of a delicious homemade dessert are unchanged ingredients: apples, egg whites and sugar or its equivalent.
The main components are:
- Sugar or its substitute.
- Pectin or agar-agar.
- Fruit puree.
- Drinking water.
Nutrients sweets make it a valuable source of vitamins. Mats are prepared at home at high temperatures, which will help mineral substances not to disintegrate, but to remain in a convenient form for assimilation. The product is enriched with calcium and magnesium, which has a positive effect on the condition of bones, hair and skin. There is no fat in the pastille, it is perfectly processed and absorbed, nourishes the body with nutrients and supplies the brain with glucose, improves memory and improves vitality.
Pectin removes toxins, strengthens the immune system and restores the microclimate in the intestine. Apples - is an iron-containing fruit, and in the fruit candy of this substance to increase hemoglobin in abundance. There are also contraindications: allergic reactions, obesity and weight gain with uncontrolled consumption, diabetics can not, if made on the basis of sugar.
People who control the weight or are at the stage of its reduction, are experiencing due to the caloric intake. Remember, the energy value of pastes cooked with your own hands, is different from the purchase - at home more calories.
For those who are on a diet, an adhesive-type product that is prepared using agar-agar will be useful:
- Gelatin substitute has a low calorie content.
- A mixture of polysaccharides of agarose and agaropectin increases the body's immune defense against viruses and bacteria.
- An extract of red and brown algae helps to eliminate toxins, harmful substances and toxins.
- Agar-agar improves peristalsis, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
The cost of gummile pastes on the market is higher than usual, but the low caloric value makes it dietary.
The recipe for the classic belevskaya pastila
The homeland of the Beleva pastila is the Tula region. The recipe was invented 150 years ago. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that in the manufacture of apples are used exclusively one variety - "Antonovka", with a thin acidity, delicate taste and amazing intense aroma.
The recipe is simple and requires a bit of ingredients. However, the preparation takes a lot of time, but the result pleases with a look and taste. Most of the minutes spent is spent on drying the dish and bringing it to the finished state, so the chefs intervention is minimal, but you should not forget about checking the product in the oven when baking.
- Antonovka variety apples - 2 kilograms;
- Proteins separated from yolks from eggs of chicken are two pieces;
- Sugar - one glass.
- Rinse whole apples, clean from seeds and stems. Leave skin - it will go away in the process of rubbing the fruit.
- Pieces of apples put in a specially prepared container and bake at a temperature of 180 ° C until they "float". After that, wipe with a sieve.
- Carefully pour out 1⁄2 of a glass of sugar into the resulting mass and beat the mixture withcorolla or brander.
- Whisk the whites. Adding the remaining sugar, pour in a spoon and continue mixing. Readiness can be judged by the elasticity of the resulting mass, the so-called "hard peaks." The volume will increase at least twice.
- Putting 2-3 spoons of whipped proteins, in the main mass of them enter the apple sauce in accurate movements.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper or use a special silicone (Teflon) mat. Put a thin layer of the mixture.
- To dry with the door ajar, hold the composition for 7 hours at a temperature of 100 ° C.
- Mass cut into 4 parts, grease the remaining protein mixture and spread out under each other. Send to the oven for 2 hours.
- Reach at the end of time and enjoy the taste and aroma of the finished product.
Belevskaja Pastilla without sugar
- 1 kg of apples Antonovka;
- To taste - honey.
- Peel the fruit and make jam using honey. Mince fruit, stew to a soft consistency and beat with a blender.
- It will take 2 to 3 hours to extinguish. Remove the mixture when the apples are completely soft. If the fruit is dry, add a little water.Cook in a thick-walled pot.
- After thickening, dry the mass. To do this, put parchment paper on a baking sheet, spread it with refined sunflower oil and pour out a thin layer (7-8 mm) of apple jam.
- Open the oven door. Dry at 100 ° C for 4 hours. When jam no longer stick, it is ready.
- After cooling, the pastillum together with the parchment paper is turned over, moistened with water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Remove the sheet, knife cut the dish into rectangular pieces and roll them into tubes.
- Makes stored longer without adding sugar.
How to make apple fruit candy in a slow cooker
- Apples are sweeter - 1 kg;
- Natural honey - one tablespoon;
- Water - 2-3 tablespoons.
- Peel the apples, cut into slices, place the multicooker in the bowl, add water.
- Simmer for 40 minutes in Baking mode.
- At the end of the process, drain the juice and leave the contents to cool with the bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender, add honey, and grind to a puree consistency.
- Dry the jam in the oven or on the windowsill until cooked.
How to cook pastila in the oven
- Peel the apples in a quantity that fits in a 5 l pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add 5 tablespoons of sugar or honey.
- Boil until the consistency of porridge, then chop up with a blender and cook until thick.
- Remove mass from heat and cool.
- Put the apples on a baking tray with a parchment layer, no more than 0.5 cm thick.
- Turn on the upper and lower heating in the oven (ideally, the "Convection" mode), set the temperature to 80 to 90 ° C. Attention! Open the oven door slightly.
- Dry 3 to 4 hours. If the temperature is reduced to 50 - 60 ° C, the cooking time will increase by 1 - 2 hours, but more nutrients will remain in the treat.
- If the cutlery does not stick to the pastille, then the dish is ready.
- Cool and cut into several pieces, then roll into a tube.
Home-made pastille in the dryer
- Apples - 2 kg;
- Beet Sugar - 0.2 kg;
- Cinnamon to taste.
- Peel the apples and chop in any way possible (blender, fine-ground grater with a small hole). Add sugar and cinnamon, mix the ingredients.
- Dry the resulting mass in the oven.Grease the parchment paper with vegetable oil, spread a thin layer of applesauce.
- Set the maximum temperature, move the baking tray from tier to tier every hour.
- Cooking time from 6 to 9 hours depending on the variety of apples and technical features of the dryer.
- At the end, roll the pastilles with a straw or cut them into pieces.
There are several tips that will make the pastille an unforgettable treat.
- Fruits for cooking choose ripe, sweet and juicy.
- Add sugar only if the fruit is acidic.
- Consider that from coarsely grated fruit it turns out the marshmalder is more dense.
- To prevent the product from sticking to the sheet of parchment, grease it with vegetable oil.
- Ripe fruits are great for making thick mashed potatoes.
- Spread the mixture over the center in a thicker layer than at the edges.
- One tray requires half a glass of applesauce.
- Pastila is ready when it does not stick to hands or cutlery. However, the rule is not for all fruits.
Like all products, the marshmallow has contraindications, but the benefits are much greater.If you are moderate in desires and carefully read the contraindications, the use of delicacy will be safe and enjoyable.
How to make a simple hacksaw with a 12 V motor
What is the use of stress
What to do if your child steals
Beauty Contest in the USSR
Marble meringues with mascarpone
How to narrow pores on face