Cooking curvy cheesecakes with semolina in the oven
Cheesecakes with semolina in the oven are crumbly and fluffy. The addition of cereals is especially needed if the curd is very wet. Then the mass will not stick together and will not settle.
- Preparation time:35 minutes
- Cooking time:25 minutes
Classic recipe and photo of cheesecakes in the oven with semolina
For the preparation of dessert almost no oil is required, so it can be attributed to dietary dishes. This is a wonderful breakfast or snack for children.
- Blend cottage cheese with a blender to make a cream, add granulated sugar, flour and egg. Whisk again.
- Pour in the semolina and vanilla, stir and let the dough stand so that the croup swells.
- Wet your hands so that the dough does not stick to them, and roll up small balls.Add them and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Spice and chocolate cheesecakes with semolina are even tastier. For their preparation kneaded dough must be divided into two parts. In one, add a large spoonful of cocoa, in the other - a pinch of cinnamon. And then form pellets and bake on a baking sheet at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Recipe for cheesecakes with semolina and bananas in the oven
Even the most capricious child will not refuse such breakfast. Manca will give the dish the necessary splendor, and bananas - tenderness and sweetness. For cheesecakes will need:
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- banana - 1 pc .;
- vanilla powder - 1 sachet;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- salt and sugar to taste.
How to make a banana delicacy:
- Slice the banana in small pieces and mash in a blender until smooth.
- Mix with cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla powder, slightly salted. Beat the blender again and beat the egg.
- With constant stirring, pour in flour and semolina, so that there are no lumps. The resulting dough must be thick, but not dense, otherwise the cheese will be harsh.
- Let the dough stand for 20 minutes and form cheesecakes in the form of small cakes. Put on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven heated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cheese with semolina usually sprinkled with powdered sugar. In the dough at the final stage, if desired, add honey, steamed raisins, dried apricots, prunes or fresh apples.
To make the cheesecakes look beautiful, the dough can be not only portionwise spread on a baking sheet, but also use special forms for muffins. Particularly convenient split forms, they cheesecake will turn out perfectly smooth.
Aromatherapy at home: how to choose the essential oil
How to cook the dacoise correctly
Why you should not go head to work
Beth Ditto has become the new muse of the MAC brand
Phlox - luxurious flowers for the garden