Cake with nuts and poppy seeds
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 600 g cream for making cream and 300 g for cake layers;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1 tbsp poppy;
- 20 g of gelatin;
- 40–60 g of plain or dairy chocolate with no additives;
- 150 grams of granulated sugar in cream and 250 grams for cake layers;
- 300-350 g of wheat flour;
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder;
- 100 grams of nuts;
- 100 g of cream;
- a couple of marmalades (for decoration).
- Cooking this wonderful cake begins with the preparation of cake layers. To do this, take a deep enough dish and mix in it eggs and granulated sugar. Then, using a mixer, this mass is thoroughly whipped (it should turn white). Then sour cream is put in the same place and again everything is whipped.
- Flour should always be sifted through a sieve and pour baking powder into it. The flour is mixed well and partly added to the whipped mass. Take care that no lumps form.
- Then the dough is cut into 3 equal parts. After that, washed poppy is poured into one of the parts, cocoa powder is poured into the other part, and cocoa and nuts are to be ground into the third part, which should be chopped.
- Then the cakes are baked alternately in a preheated oven. On average, the cake is prepared 11-15 minutes.For reliability, readiness can be checked with a toothpick.
- Then you have to do the preparation of the cream. To do this, gelatin is mixed with cream, which must be warm. Then the present gelatin is placed on a very small fire. It should completely dissolve, but make sure that the liquid does not boil.
- Sugar mixed with sour cream and add to the resulting mass of gelatin. Everything is very well mixed.
- Then you should proceed to the formation of the cake and for this it is best to use a detachable form. A cake is placed on the bottom, in which nuts are added, and then a “poppy” cake is added. Each of them is richly smeared with cream. Then pieces are laid out in the remains of the cream, into which it will be necessary to cut the third cake first. The resulting mass is neatly placed on top of the cake.
- Decorated with melted chocolate cake (you can use both black and white) and chopped marmalade.
How to save a link
5 new fashionable Instagram accounts
COVER FOR THE RECORD BOOK
How to make PVA glue
Pumpkin porridge with rice
What gift will please the doctor