Apples for the winter - the best recipes blanks in the banks with a photo - mashed potatoes, fruit compote, jam, jam. How to store fresh apples at home
At home, apples for the winter can not only be stored fresh, but can also be preserved in a variety of ways: soak it in spicy brine, make sweet, fragrant jam, juicy mashed potatoes or delicious fruit compote. The recipes of these sweet dishes are simple and do not require significant effort. The blanks never explode and perfectly live to the onset of frost, not only in the closet or cellar, but also at average room temperature.
Apples for the winter - the best recipes with photos of homemade jam Five minutes
The best recipes with photos recommend harvesting apples for the winter in the form of five-minute jam.The process is simple and does not require significant physical effort from the hostess. The ready delicacy from apples for the winter turns out sated-sweet, aromatic and juicy, and fruits on a consistence remind candied fruits and keep a maximum of the useful properties.
Necessary ingredients for the best recipe Five minutes of apples for winter
- apples - 1,5 kg
- granulated sugar - 1.5 kg
Step-by-step instructions for the best recipe for harvesting apples for the winter - five minutes jam
- Apples to sort out, thoroughly wash, dry and cleanhearts, seeds and partitions. Then cut into slices of arbitrary shape.
- Place half the sugar on the bottom of the deep container, place the fruit on top and cover with the remaining sugar. Leave for 3-4 hours, so that the fruit is allowed to juice.
- After the time has elapsed, the container with the semi-finished product will be placed on medium heat and slowly brought to a boil, stirring occasionally. When the mass begins to actively boil, boil for 5 minutes, put on clean, sterilized jars and roll up with metal covers. Wrap a blanket and cool, then remove the apple jam for the winter in the pantry.
Soaked apples for the winter - preparations according to the best recipes
In the old days, apples for the winter were made to be harvested by soaking. Finished fruit was later used as a snack for meat, fish, vegetables and cereals. We offer you the best recipe for harvesting peeled apples for the winter.
Essential ingredients for harvesting peeled apples for the winter
- apples - 7 kg
- water - 10 l
- liquid honey - 300 ml
- salt - 150 g
- rye flour - 100 g
- leaves of cherry, mint and currant - 25-35 pieces of each type
Step-by-step instruction to the recipe for the preparation of waxed apples for the winter
- The bottom of the enamel bucket is lined with currant green, from above lay two layers of dense, unscrambled apples of the same size. Cover them with a layer of cherry leaves, then re-arrange the apples in 2 layers, then a thin layer of mint leaves and again apples. "Cover" is made of all three kinds of leaves, then crushed with a wide wooden circle, and put a load on it.
- In hot boiled water, dissolve all the components for the brine, cool to room temperature, mix well and pour into a bucket of apples without removing the load. The liquid must completely cover not only all the fruits, but also the upper wooden circle.
- Place a bucket of apples in a room where the temperature does not exceed +16-18 degrees and keep there from a month to a year and a half.
Compote from apples for the winter in the banks - a recipe for home-made wine
Many people are able to roll an ordinary apple compote for the winter into the banks, but not everyone knows the recipe for home-made apples in the wine syrup. Meanwhile, this option is different saturation, bright taste and seductive aroma. However, this option is not suitable for baby food because of the presence of alcohol in the recipe. If you want to make so that in the winter and toddlers could taste a tasty drink, use concentrated grape or apple juice instead of wine.
Ingredients for making apple wine compote in cans for winter
- apples - 2 kg
- dry white wine - 200 ml
- granulated sugar - ½ kg
- water - 2 l
- cinnamon - 2 sticks
- lemon peel
- carnation - 10 buds
Step-by-step instructions to a homemade recipe for preparing a sweet apple apple compote with wine in cans
- Pour water into a deep enameled pan, pour sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the liquid begins to actively boil, reduce the level of heating and boil, stirring regularly, until the sand crystals dissolve completely.
- Apples to sort, wash, cut into quarters, remove the core and seeds and place in boiling sugar syrup. Boil for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- With a noodle scoop, get apple slices from a sweet boiling liquid and fill cans with fruit for 2/3 of the total volume.
- Syrup to drain through the gauze, folded in three layers, add grated lemon zest, clove flowers and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil and pour a thin stream of wine, mix thoroughly and fill with a spicy syrup cans until the shoulders.
- Sterilize containers with compote the required amount of time (depending on the size of the container), roll up iron lids, turn upside down, wrap with a blanket and cool. For winter storage to remove the preservation of apples in the cellar or basement.
Apples for the winter - a delicious recipe for children
This simple, easy-to-cook recipe tells how to make apple puree for the winter. Ready preservation turns out very juicy, moderately sweet and richly aromatic. Under tin covers in a cool room is easily stored until the winter cold, if, of course, children, sweet tooth does not eat it much earlier.In addition, the dense, thick texture of the dish allows you to use it as a filling for homemade pies, rolls, biscuits and pancakes.
Essential ingredients for recipe for applesauce
- apples - 2.5 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- fresh lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to a delicious recipe for apple puree for the winter
- Wash the apples thoroughly, peel them, cut into as small slices as possible and fold into a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Sprinkle fruit with lemon juice, sprinkle with sugar and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Place the container on a slow fire and boil until the apple slices become soft. After that, warm another 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Then turn off the heat and allow the fruit to cool slightly.
- When the semi-finished product acquires room temperature, grind all the pieces with a blender and continue to beat until the consistency acquires a plastic creamy structure.
- Return the sweet mass to the stove and bring to a boil over low heat. Boil for 5 minutes, packaged hot on dry, sterilized cans and roll up the lids.Cool well and remove the billet from apples for storage until winter in a dark, well-ventilated place.
Harvesting apples for the winter at home - how to cook apple jam
How to cook at home jam from apples for the winter, will tell this detailed recipe. There are no difficulties in the process. It is only necessary to monitor the heating of applesauce very carefully and stir it constantly. Otherwise, the mass will burn and acquire an unpleasant bitter taste, from which it will not be possible to get rid of.
Necessary ingredients for apple jam
- apples - 4.4 kg
- white sugar - 3 tablespoons
- brown sugar - 1 st
- ground cinnamon - 4 tsp
- fragrant ground pepper - 1/3 tsp
- juice from two large lemons
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook for the winter at home a delicious apple jam
- Wash apples, peel them off, remove seeds and pith, chop and fold into an enameled container with a thick bottom.
- Place on medium heat and, stirring occasionally, bring the fruit to a complete softening. Usually it takes from 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the apple mass from the heat, cool slightly and process in a food processor.At the output, the mass should be medium-dense and completely homogeneous.
- Return the fruit to the pan and heat over low heat. When there are hints of boiling, add freshly squeezed lemon juice, both types of sugar, spices, mix thoroughly and simmer until thick.
- Hot-packaged in cans, sterilized and rolled up with iron lids. When the jam of apples has cooled, remove to winter in the cellar or basement.
Storing fresh apples for the winter - video instruction
Many housewives know how to make apple jam, compote and mashed potatoes at home. But not all are able to harvest apples for the winter fresh. The author of the video opens some secrets and shares his recipes for storing fruits. By following his advice, you can easily save even a very large crop and be able to feast on juicy, fresh apples even in deep winter.
Quiz: Are you a scholar or just pretending? Check
Treatment of urolithiasis in cats
Argan oil and its amazing properties
How to cook pork chops in the oven
Congratulations on Tatyana'
Facebook chose the most popular emoji (and this is not a smile)
Top 7 hours for an office suit