An interesting idea for the decor: flowers, night lamps and not only
The hands of the masters create real masterpieces. What do you think can happen from nylon and wire? Not just a decor, but a self-sufficient and bright interior detail that you will surely enjoy. Just look at these nightlights in the form of flowers!
For work you will need:
- threads, scissors;
- epoxy glue or decoupage glue;
- round object for forming petals (for example, an egg from a kinder surprise);
- a festoon or small candlestick in the form of a candle;
- Details for decoration (leaves, beads, etc.) - on request.
These are the flowers you can get in the end (instructions below):
The work is quite simple:
- Petals are formed from wire, rolled up at the base with pliers.
- On the workpiece is stretched kapron, fixed with a thread, the excess cut off.
- Finished petals are glued to a garland or candlestick along the perimeter, imitating a flower. The petals themselves can be bent to get the desired shape, or painted in the desired color, or increase / decrease the size, or add decor to taste.By the way, green leaves for a flower can also be made from nylon and wire.
- Leave the structure to dry. At the end of the work turn on the candlestick and enjoy the result.
Carnival night and another 6 best domestic New Year comedies
How to save a link
Master class: burning wood
Green Rhapsody Necklace
Spili in all its glory: original ideas that can inspire
Colored glass for doors and windows - types, advantages, prices
Modern home for a young family for a small budget