After all, the Internet can work much faster! Find out who uses your Wi-Fi.
In the age of information technology is difficult to imagine life without gadgets. In each apartment, house or even room there is a computer, tablet or smartphone. Most of the gadgets are connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection.
Unfortunately, very often the Internet connection does not work properly. You do not even suspect that the reason lies in strangers who connect to your Wi-Fi router! It can be both your cunning neighbors and intruders. Just imagine that completely strangers can connect to your network.
«How do I know who is connected to my Wi-Fi"?" Follow our simple instructions and everything will work out!
Connected devices to Wi-Fi
- find outIP address of your Wi-Fi router. You can find it on the router itself (below on the sticker), in the instructions to it or on the box.
- If the IP address is missing, then enter 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser. Then you will see the login and password fields.
- Enter your username and password (often admin), click "OK". This window indicates that you have succeeded.
- To see the users who are connected to your Wi-Fi, go to the "Wireless mode" menu, and then "Wireless mode statistics".
- In the photo you can see that 4 devices are connected to Wi-Fi. Using the MAC address you can find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi router. Each network device has a separate MAC address. If you see that there are no other people connected to your Wi-Fi, you should change the password. On many Wi-Fi routers, you can do this by going to the Wireless Mode tab, then "Wireless Security".
- Reboot the router using the Reboot tool in the System Tools.
Now you can be sure that your Internet connection is secure, everything works quickly and efficiently! Do not have to puzzle,how many devices are actually connected to Wi-Fi. Be sure to tell your friends about how to protect yourself.
Warehouse for storage of goods at Minsk Highway
How does a gemstone look like chrysolite
Crafting Salute to May 9
29 wedding dresses for which it is worth playing a wedding
Crafting the Gingerbread Man